DATSUN NIPPON CAR SHOW & SWAPMEET MARCH18th, 2012

1200sunny

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...Man, I wish I can make it out but my a@@ is in a sling (so to speak). Recovering from surgery and lookig forward to being able to sit next week... :) Wish me luck...

Yeah Lawerence. Your a pain in the ass. :lol: Sorry Bro. I hope your doing O.K.

:huh: I dont even know what your other account is

or who you even are lulz

quiet a bit of talk youv got for someone I dont know

dis16165_1277568096266.jpg

BAN HAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It looks like rain all weekend. That sucks for me. I don't have any windshield wipers on the wagon. And the Z is in the body shop. But I might cruze out in the truck.

What is it with wipers not on Datsuns? I am in the same boat. If it doesn't rain, and I can get my carbs to sip (and not guzzle) fuel, I will be there for sure!

!!YES!! ITS GOING TO HAPPEN! ALMOST EVERYBODY COMPLAINS THAT IS TOO HOT! AT THE MEETS. WELL THIS TIME A LITTLE WET NO BIG RAIN FOR SUNDAY! I WANTED TO THANK EVERYONE THAT IS COMING DOWN AND SUPPORTING THE SHOW. WE HAVE GOTTEN ALOT OF CALLS FROM VENDORS THAT ARE COMING DOWN. THANK YOU! SEE YOU GUYS SUNDAY!

what im looking for ....

240z lower center valence

s30 headlight covers

240z front bumper (w/ brackets)

door/hatch lock/key set

240z lower front turn signals

240z bre front spoiler

lowering springs

240z grill

what i have for sale... make offer

s30 fiberglass headlight buckets, used. driver side has missing piece where bumper usually covers

260/280 lower valence 3 pieces, extremely used. dents have been pounded out as much as possible, sand blasted and primered

(my dime hasnt been out there in for ever so.. SEE YOU SUNDAY!!!!! my wipers still work ^_^ plus.. gotta learn how to tame a welded in the weather! =)

just don't take the turns like you're driving a formula 1 car and you'll be ok works good in dry weather but add water and curves and the whole story is different.the short wheel base might make up for it.