anyone like this?

I got my mercedes back from the interior shop...tell me what you think now?

DSC00834.jpg

DSC00837.jpg

DSC00838.jpg

DSC00839.jpg

DSC00840.jpg

DSC00841.jpg

1020191576_l.jpg

She came with the car!

O and of Course heres new pics of the Datsun with the new spark plugs(NGK iriduium and NGK wires)

Before

l_f413ca7bbe4eaa6cc58bcf64581bb951.jpg

After

DSC00827.jpg

DSC00828.jpg

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're kidding about the Mercedes right?

Wow am I jealous... :D It's gorgeous... I had a '69 230 a while back, but this is in a class all it's own. Where'd you get it? The interior looks good... I like the colours, but I would've done the front seats in the same style as the rear, rather than the thin strip in the center... and I would redo the steel steps in hardwood. But... that's just me.

well yea i agree with everyone...but yea slowly but surly this thing took a long time...and the girl shes an old friend lol its actually not the legit....its a kit car but a damm good one at that...and i know ur guys are gonna laugh but its....here is where u start guessing

Shifter and steering column appear to be mid seventies ford parts. Seen kit cars like this before that used a lot of parts from a pinto/mustang II. Suspension, drivetrain, and a lot of interior parts worked well for these kit cars. Even the front seats are shaped like the mustang II's i think.

That my guess. Am i close?

Jason

damm u guys are soo damm wrong...chevy would look nice, but no ur RIGHT it is a PINTO! LOL but still yea i get decent power there is no chance of the awesome explosion we have soo dearly heard all to little about but hey i get a lot of looks and we do go on the freeway and it is soo much damm fun...hitting 80 and crusing and its sooo hard to keep ur eyes open....ahhh

Interior looks great, when I first saw it I thought it was a volkswagen kit car, but then I remebering growing up helping a friend of mine and his dad put one of those together using a pinto engine. Later on down the road we put a ford v6 into it, man did it freaking move