1 owner 22,000 mile 620

67411sss

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't see where a low mileage trk would have a bad clutch in it unless the PO kept his foot on the petal. Did you ask the PO why he parked it, just curious.

Glad to hear the clutch broke loose, I think you got lucky. kudos to ya.

• 4 months later...

A little update..

So the owner was dragging his arse on getting the title to me so i did some research with the DMV and found out the truck was still in the system(lucky) and was told to get a copy of the death certificate of the original owner ( the truck was transfered from the dead uncle to the nephew) so with a copy of the death cert and a bill of sale from the nephew i am able to get a title in my name from the DMV . Now that it's legally mine i've been busy rebuilding the brakes and giving her a good cleaning. Just have the gas tank to do and she will be on the road, any recommendations on the gas tank? I was thinking por sealing the tank before putting it back in (it looks alright, i filled it with bolts and gave it a good shake and had a bunch of crud came out) Pics to come...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I (or I should say my dad) are the new owner of this truck. I have to keep a close eye on him. Hes in his seventys so when it comes to cars he can do things well we'll just say a little old school but he and his mech. buddy got it running good. He spent at least a week cleaning it. I put some outer door squeegees on it I found at the picnpull. so he is good to go Its a really nice little original truck.