photoshop project?

hey guys im trying to make a logo but dont have photoshop and wanted to see if anybody was willing to help me out here.huh.gif

WashingtonLogo.png

here is the main logo

and i wanted to put one of these of the middle.

htup_0807_01_z1991_honda_civic_ef_hatchwork_equip_01_wheel.jpg

IMG_9623.jpg

dishhuu2mq7.jpg

and could somebody match the color with this wheel and the main logo? it can be black or the orginal color.

tumblr_lxnwp0A9RE1qib5foo1_500.jpg

Thanks for looking

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

whoa thats misinterpreted. i want to take the picture of the each wheel and put it in the middle of the Washington logo.

and i want that done with all the other wheels

so there would be a total of 4 pics.

but im the last pic i want to match the color of the wheel, to the color of washington

a little more clearer?

umm i have a copy of photochop i can just throw it on a disk and mail it to you... and it would probably get there before we get this logo right lol... seriously though i do... or just download it from piratebay.com, but wait i just realized if u dont have it you probably dunno what a torrent is? ugh...

Here Ill do it for you:

Yo Dawg I heard you liked logos, so we put a logo in your logo so you could represent while you represent.

Nailed it lol. I'd plus one you but I'm on an iPod. Haha dig the logo btw. So are you freelance or hired on someplace? Im majoring in design and engineering from evergreen st col. Not to thread jack just curious how to actually get a job after school lol

Nailed it lol. I'd plus one you but I'm on an iPod. Haha dig the logo btw. So are you freelance or hired on someplace? Im majoring in design and engineering from evergreen st col. Not to thread jack just curious how to actually get a job after school lol

PM'd for a clean thread.