Golden Gardens "Ratsun" Meet

DatDoug

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry i made that thread just yesterday to see who else was going! not his fault!!

No worries bro. I was just clarifying that there was another thread for a totally seperate function. Some may go to both shows is what he was asking :D

Sorry i made that thread just yesterday to see who else was going! not his fault!!

dont worry about it, Doug is just a bully!!! LOL!!!

it isnt the first time someone has posted in the wrong spot, and it wont be the last......and I am just jokin Doug!!!

I think Im going to take the Southworth/Fauntleroy ferry. Its the most direct route & it avoids the dreaded I5 drive. Plus its a nice drive thru W.Seattle up 99 then up Elliot Ave into Ballard eh :thumbup: Prolly catch a 10 somethin boat & get to G.G. round noon.

I think Im going to take the Southworth/Fauntleroy ferry. Its the most direct route & it avoids the dreaded I5 drive. Plus its a nice drive thru W.Seattle up 99 then up Elliot Ave into Ballard eh :thumbup: Prolly catch a 10 somethin boat & get to G.G. round noon.

If you decide which one you will for sure be on, we can meet up anywhere between Fauntleroy and the West Seattle Bridge and roll up from there with you guys.

If you decide which one you will for sure be on, we can meet up anywhere between Fauntleroy and the West Seattle Bridge and roll up from there with you guys.

Good plan. We can go early & catch a 7am boat & arrive @ Fauntleroy round 7:40 then hit some place good for B-Fast in W. Seattle

Or catch the 9:15 & just head str8 up to G.G.

Any thoughts from all?

Mmmmm, breakfast! Personally, I love Luna Park for a good, dive diner breakfast. I'd be down, but Brody likes his beauty rest, so I'll have to check with the princess first. Either way, just be sure to post up when you're for sure headed this way and we'll jump into the caravan. :thumbup:

There is a ferry at 0740 and the next at 0820, but who will get you up that early? Either works for me

What schedule are you looking @ Rick?

There is a 7:30 8:35 9:15 leaving Southworth on Sunday.

Im shooting for the 8:35. Gets me to Fauntleroy by 9:15 & to the Luna Cafe by 9:30 ish:)