Minty Fresh 510

Tristin

Stock lights back in. You can notice the amount you need to remove for larger GL buckets:

9204662204_c4485acd57_c.jpg

License plate lights removed as well:

9204661736_33cb3d00f6_c.jpg

Garnish mocked up:

9204661172_c687e5c4a8_c.jpg

Too much black, so Ill be stripping the paint off like below:

9201875197_856057c0bb_c.jpg

Are you going to leave the tail lights upside down? :poke:

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you going to leave the tail lights upside down? :poke:

They werent even bolted in... just put them in with the reverses in the center. They will be right side up when completely installed. Good eye  :P

That looks awesome Tristin! Not sure about the red though...

That was just to appease Freak. It won't be red... Maybe if I had a white car with more red somewhere.

but it is a Bluebird tail light panel? :rofl:

Beat me to it. Haha Jalen the eternal noob.

I like this. But what if you stripped the little fins and left them chrome too?  Or instead of the black, do the red and strip the little fins too?

That shits just way too crazy for me.

Im pretty happy with the plain brushed/polished look right now. Im going to be hitting Lowes tomorrow for mounting hardware and it should be installed permanently tomorrow sometime.

Looks like I just found a cream rear seat so I can get rid of that Mexican blanket in the back. Ill fold it up and lay it across the bench seat for awhile since the bottom is ripped up. I know my dog will appreciate it since she slides all over the place when she tags along.

Now I just need, well want, a 68 rear bumper and Ill be all set. Getting close to being completed "look-wise."