Minty Fresh 510

Tristin

I would take a 610 over a 510....

-1 .... NOOO!!!!

You don`t want to get evolved with the 521 guys ( and chick ) cuz it will take you over man ,, like the 610-710 guys...You think anybody would honestly love those things ??,,,answer no,, but they bought one and it took over their good senses

-2 . Booo!! Booo!! this man! . :rofl: . actually I got my 710 because it was so ugly, I thought it'd make a perfect sleeper/beater/daily :lol:

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think jrock had been getting to us all.... I'm buying a 64 Cheby in around a week...Bagged and notched already....

DAMN YOU JROCK!!!!!!!

got s full bag set up for one.... owned two ( big window gmc and a small widow dual eye...) high hats at once ended up selling them to a guy who wanted them worse then i could finish them ...kept all the bag stuff still gonna build another ....just later.....got a full sectioned a dropped front crossmember with custom a arms...along with custom rear trailing arms and a filly notch.....shit i still got a short bed frame for one at the shop ... i guess all i need is the sheetmetal....oh crap the vacation was nice but i guess back to reality....ps tristin theres a tube on the bottom of that air cleaner will need to be plugged...lol...i just got back at 5 pm today....back to work tomorrow..

ps mini trucks are the shizzle...and jalen i whole heartedly expected u to be banned when i got back from vaca.....please dont get a mini.... they will not put up with your shit period..

I thought your sentence structure would improve by the time you got back.

:lol: :rofl: jk

:lol:

ps tristin theres a tube on the bottom of that air cleaner will need to be plugged.

Good to know. I have to plug the emissions shit again too.

Welcome back.

Edit: I'm trying to snag a non-smog L16 exhaust manifold locally. Figure it's better than dealing with the crap emissions piping. I'm just going to cap it for the time being until one can be found.

The random hanging wires were from the stereo install from the previous owner. There's random non-connected wires hanging on both sides... solid red and solid blue. There is also what looks to be an aftermarket alarm harness (partial harness anyway) with the 'armed' blinking light rolled up behind the fuse box.

That pair of pliers is until I can make a new knob. I'm hoping to have one before the show, but I still have a lot of cleaning to do.

@JRock: Valve cover show up yet? They said it would be there today since you're local.

Yeah I first saw my 'cousin' a few months ago... I have a few other pictures of that car saved in my files. Let me see if I can pull them up. It does look great and it's almost everything I want.

So I finally broke down and washed the car. Let me tell you, I'm now a firm believer in a good car wash. She really needed it.

Epic carwash was epic... Here you can see the before and after with high pressure spray:

7948131350_34433c5385_z.jpg

Some of you were curious about Super Clean and if it really was that amazing. Here is some images of a gentle misting of cleaner on an absolutely caked gas door area. No pressure applied and less than 20sec. after spraying:

7948132232_16da71b303_z.jpg

7948131900_0b3a732a60_z.jpg

Unfortunately by the time I got out of he car wash, it was too late for any finished pictures. Will post a few tomorrow after work. It could use another good wash to get everything, but I'm pretty damn happy. Just needs a good wax right now to make it pop.