Minty Fresh 510

Tristin

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dude u know how long i wanted a savannah.....i also want a serval.....big though f5 size...although they fetch ALOT OF MONEY, like 3 datsuns, 3 nice swapped datsuns...plus my wife is afraid it will eat our daughter...

dude u know how long i wanted a savannah.....i also want a serval.....big though f5 size...although they fetch ALOT OF MONEY, like 3 datsuns, 3 nice swapped datsuns...plus my wife is afraid it will eat our daughter...

Well since Servals are wild animals I doubt you can get one. Just come up and hang out with me and Tyler. Hes got one and like 6 Savannahs. They were pretty epic... I offered a Datsun in trade for one, but apparently they only deal in cash.

You can have a serval depending on where you live, not legal in city limits due to being a wild animal, also second fastest cat in the world with a 7ft. vertical so if it gets loose god luck. A serval is cheaper than a savannah by a datto or two.

pretty sure that was the longest oil pan gasket change ever on an L series, it was tristins first time...

Yep, first pan change on a Datsun. I've done easily maybe 20 changes on other cars and have never had such difficulty before. Well, it should be far easier in the future as I know what the fuck I'm doing now.

Thanks Q for the help and the lesson.

Yeah, you'll roll down and help snag that spacer you need, huh? ;)

And those are some cute "cats"! Our dog, Diego, should have met one of those in his younger years. He use to love chasing and killing unsuspecting kitties. One of those bad boys would have taught him one hell of a lesson B)

Haha yeah, I mentioned that a couple days ago. Its convient that hes got a set, but hes pretty intent on keeping it auto to keep it original since its sooooo clean. BUT, you bet Ill be trying to measuring them if we have to pull the engine for any maintenance or anything.

not tristins first time, watching work on his car...lol .... he watched me friday night 3 am take his vc off and reinstall it after it took me a few minutes realizing i was spinning a bolt thats not touching the head....drrrrrrr....i had a friend that had boh a sav and a serval.... he had built a area attached to his house to raise them ... was pretty cool actually....i just think it would be cool to drive around with a 50 lb cat as my passneger....

hans is trying to get the red 521 in everett but the kid is getting greedy, even after a full pop offer.....apparently cash is not good enough...u guys are up there is it even his truck ... seems like everytime hans talks to him he has to call back ten or fiteen later making it seem like its someone elses truck that he is selling......i started to think mayne its jalen trolling.... all i know is hans wont handle trolling quite the way i do...

send me that valve cover finnius

Lol I wasnt standing aroung watching you work on my car Jon. You forgot to tell them the part where I walked outside and you helped yourself to popping my hood, and removing all the items yourself without me even knowing you were there. I just walked outside and I thought some local meth-head mini trucker was trying to steal engine parts to scrap for his next fix.

Then I was like oh its just Jon.

I wonder why Ratsun keeps unfollowing me on this thread. Ive clicked follow like a billion times and it wont stay more than one or two updates.

hans is trying to get the red 521 in everett but the kid is getting greedy, even after a full pop offer.....apparently cash is not good enough...u guys are up there is it even his truck ... seems like everytime hans talks to him he has to call back ten or fiteen later making it seem like its someone elses truck that he is selling......i started to think mayne its jalen trolling.... all i know is hans wont handle trolling quite the way i do...

If you want me to go look at this for him, let me know. Brody is working swingshift this week, so I can't drag him with me, but I'm down to go take a look and get any additional photos or whatever else your buddy might want before committing to a bit of a trek up here.

sounds like he backed off his 50.00 gas request....supposed to meet in the morning... theres no dickering or hmmm maybe not on our end... just want the truck and the deal to be done...although this will end up pirating my loaner disc brake set up so i better save up the pennys