Minty Fresh 510

Tristin

will there be a blow by blow for the oil cp swap out .... with oics too?...budding romance ... ha....more like the ugly chick u slept with that wont stop calling and telling friends that yor dating...dont be jellie... your my only confused metro sexual friend in the ranks.,...ps no more jesus, hans cut his hair apparently...want to be taken seriously or something

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, cap was a direct swap out. In fact I bet there would be less chance of blow by based on the fact that the cork packing was a bit thicker than the urethane gasket on the old cap. New cap was a much tighter fitting piece. I can go snap a closer pic if youre interested in the cap... it looks good.

Damn... No more Jesus :bye:

All thats really left in the bay (besides the obvious motor build):

1. Wire tuck

2. Reroute the fuel lines

3. Relocate the coil

4. Clean the horn mounting areas and reinstall horns (I have to buy new hardware to put them together, but they are all painted and awaiting assembly)

I also picked up a new radiator cap to replace to crusty peeling stock one and grabbed a new oil cap as well:

8044300419_7689bec2b8_z.jpg

Like this!

Going to ring the Nissan dealer today and see if I can get one.

P.s. I can ask about air cleaner decals at the same time. Don't suppose you have a part No for them ??

No, I didn't even know there were part numbers for decals... I've never seen them not installed.

The cap I have is for roadsters and 68/69 valve covers. It's the quarter twist and not the plastic screw in... Just so you're aware.

Do you see Nana often? I have a FSM for him... I can send that along too.

i could roll over there ,, it is the dirty part of town but i will wear an 80s style shirt and pull the collar up around my head so nobody " cool " will see me slumming.. If douchelips comes by your work , you could give it to him.. My son could send money as gift ,,but it will take a few days cuz he rolls in just late enough to get yelled at by his mother to go to bed,,then he`s up and outta here in the morning just after getting yelled at again for not getting ready for school in a timely manner.

(edit) when i said " give it to him " i ment the FSM ......just to be clear.