Minty Fresh 510

Tristin

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jrock mini truckers don't know there jean cut's? Mini truckers don't know trucks are suppose to be lifted and cars should be lowered? Say whaaaaa?

When ratsun takes a crap. i look like this :blush: :confused: :crying: :bye: :no: :frantics: :mad: <_< :hairy:

and then i hit enter 5,000 times and it works and i look like this :mellow: :blink: :sweat: :excl: fap fap :excl: :D :thumbup: :poke:

Well no it's cause I'm on the Mobil site u fucktard and I can't edit ask my bro trisitn I edit post multiple times .... I know for a fact tristin rocks that and I never said anything about a minitruck style......remember trying to hard

Well no it's cause I'm on the Mobil site u fucktard and I can't edit ask my bro trisitn I edit post multiple times .... I know for a fact tristin rocks that and I never said anything about a minitruck style......remember trying to hard

It's true Jrock is constantly editing his own posts. It drives me crazy. And just do you know Jon, you can edit your posts in mobile. You just click the body of your post and it expands to show a button to edit. Just so you know.

Fucktard? you have been hanging out with those 14 year olds way to often.... :poke:

You can never hang out with sexy 14yr old girls enough. I'm a fucking veritable Mac daddy with those chicks... I just jingle my keys and tell them I can drive them to Forever 21 in the mall and I'm in.

Im goin to fuel the fire a bit here, but figured I should throw it out there. You guys shouldnt be making fun of me for wearing tight pants. You should be making fun of me for wear tight girl pants. Excluding Navy uniforms and dress clothes, I havent owned a pair of mens pants since maybe 1999-2000.

i were tight pants. But they are straight legs. AKA levi 511's and it has a men size just for the record.

but your a little queer for the girls jeans..

Ah hahaha see I knew you guys would like that. I prefer the cut over men's jeans, that's why I buy them. Maybe once a year or once every other year I try a pair of men's jeans on... I hate it every time. And obviously it's not a big deal Goon since we've hung out many times and you never even noticed. It's not like I wear ones with sequins or butterflies stitched into them.

Lol I was doing this way before the Navy... People always give Submariners shit for being gay, but even most of them thought it was a little weird. I don't know whats the big deal, they are made out of the same material as men's jeans, just cut differently.

Now back to car stuff...

Here are the sill plates installed. Still debating if I want to stick with brushed silver or run wrinkle black.

7515191250_f5ba97203d_z.jpg

7515181208_4879db5188_z.jpg

And one just because:

7515195140_28d89de554_z.jpg

I say keep silver..

I envy your job in the Navy.. How cool would it be to be in a submarine (Dive, Dive, Dive)! especially those random encounters with SEALs!!!!

And I don't wear pants... too constricting.

But when I do.. they are tight at the top and loosish at the bottom.

I wear shorts all year long.

Well I figure all the dash is a wrinkly black, eventually my valve cover will be wrinkle black, and I'm going to herculiner the trunk. It would all match... I am digging the way brushed looks though. I'll probably rock it for a bit until I decide more. I just need to find the screws for these... I think I have them in a box, but not sure.

Well I figure all the dash is a wrinkly black, eventually my valve cover will be wrinkle black, and I'm going to herculiner the trunk. It would all match... I am digging the way brushed looks though. I'll probably rock it for a bit until I decide more. I just need to find the screws for these... I think I have them in a box, but not sure.

You are incorrect sir. Mechanical bits and what not can be wrinkled and that will tie in, as the "under pinnings". Your ride has no matte, mechanical features or matte hints form the exterior of the vehicle. With your semi-metallic paint (flaking issues take away from shine), powdered (flake-esque) wheels, stainless trim, chrome bumpers and neo-chrome lug nuts as soon as you open the doors that wrinkle will kill the flow. It would be an instant dead stop from mechanical features under the hood and in the trunk, to the dullness/utility of your interior. The brushed look is the perfect transition.

Hmmm I guess you're right the more I think about it. Brushed it is!- double win because it's less work and less money to keep them silver. Now I'll just find the screws in the morning to make them secure.

Tomorrow I'll be doing a few projects on the car:

Installing sill screws

Installing weather stripping

Radio delete

Maybe painting the trim back on my grille and tail lights

And a good detailing

The clean won't really make it look any better, but I'd like to get he sludge and dirt out of all the corners and such.