So outrageous! I had to share it!

PtheDude

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's got a lot more Datsun stuff priced to sell quick :D .Ive been looking at this stuff for awhile,it doesnt seem to be selling.

you mean this stuff?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/new-cher-doll-hoedown-outfit-mego-corp-1976-/300647018774?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item45fff57116

:)

lol ar all your guys' post... every other post was commenting on how cheap they are, then how expensive they are... seems as though only half the people really know how hard NOS parts are to find :lol:

I got the black plastic ones off the early 720.. says DATSUN on them. A little trimming and GTG.

True NOS? charge what ever the market will bear. No problem with that. What pisses me off is dicks using NOS and JDM and don't have a clue. To them it's anything from Asia.

I've been seeing those too. I think that was the second time around with no bids either time.

Although they are hard to find in good used shape (that metal is THIN !) I'm not sure if I could live with myself paying that much. I'd rather attempt banging mine back into shape.

I will say that is the first NOS set I've seen in 5 years of watching Ebay like a hawk.

those are hard to fine in good shape, not all dented and bent..etc.. Not saying $225 nice, but if I was building a show truck, a full resoration, these might be considered..Try spending hours on trying to straighten and polish old crappy ones...And if you dont like the price...easy fix...dont buy them!!!

Man we are a bunch of cheap bastards aren't we. We are talking NOS here. Not some cheap JY takeoffs with dog poop scraped on them.

I just saw a Boba Fette action figure sell last night for 17K on a TV show called 'Toy Hunter'.

The BB list is talking about a Datsun 510 wagon that is going across the block this wed on the Barrett Jackson auction on Speed this Wed. If you think it is bad now, just wait.

Think about how many times you are filling up or are at a show and some random guy saying how he use to have a Datsun, and regrets ever selling it. Now with gas going up, they are going to remember their old datsuns even more, and are gonna start shopping.