Help a local Datsun girl!

Hey guys, caught wind of this from a friend on another forum and want to spread it around.

She's a local Datsun Z owner that was in a serious accident when an irresponsible driver took a dangerous turn and flipped a 350Z. She has serious spinal damage and was told she may never recover without proper surgery. She's a big enthusiast and loves her Datsun, and may never get to drive it again. I don't personally know her, but I know she's well known and respected in the local community. As of right now, she's paralyzed. A fundraiser was started in her name to help pay for her much needed surgery.

If everyone could donate just $1 to her cause, I think we could easily donate a few hundred dollars. It's not a lot for her treatment, but it's something to give her hope in such a bleak time.

http://www.youcaring.com/fundraiser_details?fundraiser_id=363&url=leahgiaspinaltreatment

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Read the article, I can only surmise the driver of the car was an inexperienced young woman. Sad. This is why I was always the driver in our group of friends. I cared the most. Then again, I've been luckier than most too. Anyway, I donated.

Heard about this from a friend who knew her. (I'm local to the area) Terrible thing to hear about especially to happen to someone so young. She said she was being positive and outgoing as she always was despite the situation. Good to know know that theres any little thing we can do to help. Lets see if we can rally up some fellow datsun owners and try to get her back in her Z.