Skib meets the Impaler

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I get hands on everyone at some point!

Very glad you're being professional what with the gloves and all, glad it's Skib's ear, not mine. For the record, anyone trying to stab me with a needle is going to get a shot. Going to be about .45" ;)

Hehe well considering my shop just wrote the new oregon legislation, and my direct manager/co-piercer is on the board of review, meaning you've got to pierce in font of her and a team of medical profesionals several times to get a license in this state, we go a little above and beyond just gloves!!

Very glad you're being professional what with the gloves and all, glad it's Skib's ear, not mine. For the record, anyone trying to stab me with a needle is going to get a shot. Going to be about .45" ;)

me personally i dont like when ppl peirce at anything bigger that a 10 gauge. i consider stretching ur ears a right of passage. it took me a while to get to where im at, been ther for about 5 years or so now. 5/8 plugs. not saying skib is doing this btw. i hate when lil hipster kids or scenesters go get peirced with 0s and stretch em right after they heal and they jump straight in to it no thinking or anything. its a big thing to commit to and in a year when that kid regrets it (possibly) hes already at a 1/2 or bigger. if he was peirced with a 16-10 hed be at a 00 or so.

that being said, congrats on crossing over to the dark side skibert. keep em clean, and best plugs ive ever owned and i wear on a daily basis are wood. they done get that "funk" that metal and acrylic do, at least for me...

The days of it being a right of passage are long over. Imagine my side of the fence, taking 14 years to get to 2 1/2" and now I pierce kids lobes at almost any size (anatomy permiting) all day. My concern usually is in the training of the person doing it.

And we don't carry acrylics, nor does the APP recognize them as acceptable body jewelry. Skibs got some kick ass made in ashland oregon glass plugs!

me personally i dont like when ppl peirce at anything bigger that a 10 gauge. i consider stretching ur ears a right of passage. it took me a while to get to where im at, been ther for about 5 years or so now. 5/8 plugs. not saying skib is doing this btw. i hate when lil hipster kids or scenesters go get peirced with 0s and stretch em right after they heal and they jump straight in to it no thinking or anything. its a big thing to commit to and in a year when that kid regrets it (possibly) hes already at a 1/2 or bigger. if he was peirced with a 16-10 hed be at a 00 or so.

that being said, congrats on crossing over to the dark side skibert. keep em clean, and best plugs ive ever owned and i wear on a daily basis are wood. they done get that "funk" that metal and acrylic do, at least for me...

Well quit jumping by eighths of an inch at a time! No more than 1/16ths no more than once a month. Use jojoba oil as a moisturizer and massage your lobes for a few minutes every morning, don't wear jewelry when you sleep and your lobes will love you forever

SWEEET!! Finally get to see it... looks sick.. that is a huge needle... Just tried going to 7/8 and ripped my ear... just went to 3/4 2 days ago from a 5/8... im so impatient... I was at 1" about year and half ago...

Guest kamakazi620

Then you no rikes my friend???

IMAG0519.jpg

Well quit jumping by eighths of an inch at a time! No more than 1/16ths no more than once a month. Use jojoba oil as a moisturizer and massage your lobes for a few minutes every morning, don't wear jewelry when you sleep and your lobes will love you forever

Well if i take em out they will shrink down... dont like the ones i have right now since they are the screw in type... was going to buy some pretty cool wood ones today for the 7/8 but first i want to get to the size... Yes sir. I will try to wait to stretch them.. that way i wont have this shitty headache whenever i hit my ears... lol... I do masssage them in the shower every morning though.. makes em feel better...

BTW- went thru your FB pics and must say GOOD JOB i like the work you do... all your piercing look pretty awesome...

Thanks, I've been piercing for 10 years now and love what I do. I'm a pretty well know piercer where it counts, kinda funny cause to them I'm that guy who drives funny little cars, then the datsun guys think my beard and ears are weird! The only medium I have is a play a shitload of instruments and datsuns and tattoos aren't uncommon.

Well if i take em out they will shrink down... dont like the ones i have right now since they are the screw in type... was going to buy some pretty cool wood ones today for the 7/8 but first i want to get to the size... Yes sir. I will try to wait to stretch them.. that way i wont have this shitty headache whenever i hit my ears... lol... I do masssage them in the shower every morning though.. makes em feel better...

BTW- went thru your FB pics and must say GOOD JOB i like the work you do... all your piercing look pretty awesome...

Guest kamakazi620

Thanks, I've been piercing for 10 years now and love what I do. I'm a pretty well know piercer where it counts, kinda funny cause to them I'm that guy who drives funny little cars, then the datsun guys think my beard and ears are weird! The only medium I have is a play a shitload of instruments and datsuns and tattoos aren't uncommon.

What you play YO???? i play bass

336880_303612449681025_230915240284080_881840_1491527510_o.jpg

me personally i dont like when ppl peirce at anything bigger that a 10 gauge. i consider stretching ur ears a right of passage. it took me a while to get to where im at, been ther for about 5 years or so now. 5/8 plugs. not saying skib is doing this btw.

I think shit like that is a right of passage, same goes for neck and hand tattoos ect.

lol I wasnt even thinking about doing it,

Zack informed me I was going to get stabbed when I got there and picked all the sizes and jewelry :lol:

:rofl: I didnt even think about it until like an hour later while I was still driving back home.