the projects

Hey everybody i just recently got into the datsun scene i purchased my first datsun a green 1970 510 from a member on here duggyb who purchased it from another member on here radio. The car is in alright shape by that i mean there is the typical rust rockers, lower fenders and lower quarters but the good new is the thing is 95% original with only a tach and the roof rack i put on when i purchased it. my plan are to lower it in the spring and drop it on some old school wheels and maybe a ka24de swap in the future. GOPR2878.jpg<div>So far with the car I've been just getting it running good I've changed the usual plugs fuel pump and fuel filter. As well i have put my roof rack on painted the stock steelies and tinted the high beams yellow.GOPR2877.jpg</div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: Arial; ">Then i found out about a 1971 datsun 521 that was for sale by the one of previous owners of my 510 who's a member on here radio. After looking at it i new i had to have it. the car wasn't running when i purchased it but was a good place to start for the whole ignition system was replaced the brakes were all done and the carb was rebuilt as well and the body was pretty much straight.</span><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: Arial; ">GOPR2884.jpg</span></div><div><p style="margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px Arial">My plans at the moment for it to hopefully getting it runing good enough to be my daily driver and I'm currently looking for some wheels to replace the stock steeliesGOPR2879.jpg</p><p style="margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px Arial">GOPR2883.jpg</p><p style="margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px Arial">more pictures too come</p><p style="margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px Arial">Thanks,</p><p style="margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px Arial">Neil</p></div>

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...