The General Consensus.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

while I do not have a datsun, I do have the love for them. I read and soak up as much as I can. I am on a lot of different forums, some are better than others. Ratsun is hands down one of the best!!!

Datsun, or do not. There is no try.

Between the Cressi wagon, the 76 Celica, the 85 Celica, the 83 Supra, the wife's Camry and my work Tahoe, there is no more room in the driveway. Besides, my buddy dave has the Datsun half of the collection...

You should have one even if its just to make your lawn pretty, quite a few Z's in the OKC area.

Even a roadster http://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/cto/2766236579.html

Lol! Very good, and we appreciate it. Especially a noob with thick skin. You are to be commended! ;) Have you changed that 720 to a stick shift yet?

I was going to swap and auto into a 620, but decided against it, i havn't gotten that second 620 with the manual in it though, im going through a hard time deciding to either get rid of the vega or not.

As of right now plan is: maybe trade Vega, but probably not for another Datsun truck, maybe a car or something, and build the rusty automatic l20 620 in my pic.