Xbox Live

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sigh, search newb (notice I didnt say Noob). Oh you might find my gamertag by doing so. Also, my gold is down for a few days while I just work on doing solo MW3.

I wont be playing Battlefield 3, for Battlefield has always been best played on PC.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

how much can you customize the cars in Forza 4?

Forza 3 sucked for customization.

You now take front & back bumpers off on most older cars now and add the air dam with or with bumpers also on some cars. I just wish there were a bigger fan base for this game because i know Turn10 would add more wheels maybe even wide body kits or wide fenders custom scoops or hoods instead of making Vinyl add ons to make it look like it has all that stuff. Also more real life Engine swaps, they took some good ones off.

I know so far there suppose to be adding a whole different kind of game called Forza Horizon, you also can go on the Forza Forum Turn10 usually will listen to there customers about what cars they want to see next on the next car packs.

www.forzamotorsport.net

You now take front & back bumpers off on most older cars now and add the air dam with or with bumpers also on some cars. I just wish there were a bigger fan base for this game because i know Turn10 would add more wheels maybe even wide body kits or wide fenders custom scoops or hoods instead of making Vinyl add ons to make it look like it has all that stuff. Also more real life Engine swaps, they took some good ones off.

I know so far there suppose to be adding a whole different kind of game called Forza Horizon, you also can go on the Forza Forum Turn10 usually will listen to there customers about what cars they want to see next on the next car packs.

www.forzamotorsport.net

what about drag racing, did they fix the damn wheel spin/ slippery road problem?

oh and can i put 10 inch wheels on my dime? ollz

what about VK56 into Z? or exhaust noise level?

:lol:

I don't wanna spend $50 for nothing

what about drag racing, did they fix the damn wheel spin/ slippery road problem?

oh and can i put 10 inch wheels on my dime? ollz

what about VK56 into Z? or exhaust noise level?

:lol:

I don't wanna spend $50 for nothing

Drag racing is a lot better now they added drag slicks now its way more realistic, the tuning is slightly different a little better in my opinion theres even a iPhone Forza 4 app to help with the tuning. They haven't changed the wheels size to go smaller, nor do they have the RB26 swap available for the 510 anymore you can tune the stock engine or swap the SR20, or VQ35 and thats about it. I they need the VG30ET, VG30DETT, KA24E, KA24DE, L20B swap. The only swap for the Z now is the RB26 sucks i use to use the SR20 for short circuit on the FM3 no more VQ37 swap. Exhaust is so much better the S20 on the Z sounds so real, they do record live sounds from each car thats in FM4 unlike GT5 that sound like vacuums.