Merry Christmas Ratsun!

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Hey~ I love AC~DC as much as the next guy, but it's Christmas~ have you lost sight of the meaning...?

Merry ho ho to all...

got me present early from the big guy,he was kind enough to let mom get well enough to come home for xmas :cool:

So let me tell you how I feel about it.and duh never lost sight of what it means to me Family!

On Thursday,was talking with my Mom in the Kitchen,she looks at me kind of different,I knew something was up,trys to speak(all garbled)I then grab her,lay her on the floor(she was about to fall)She is in full seazure by this time(never had one before this day she is m in her mid 60s.)At this point did really not know what was happening(if was a stroke or???)on the phone to 911,while dealing with Dad and my kids(12,7)the ambulance gets here ,get things somewhat under control,then off to hospital,where she has a bunch of tests(cat scan,etc etc)then she has another seazure,so after all this a couple days later,she is home,thats short of it,have had about 12 hrs sleep since thrusday am.so i was in a laughing mood last night and ac/dc and that song are great memorys of younger years..

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that thread was only going in one direction ...

I was in denial. Now lost in self loathing and pity. Oh, opened one of my presents and Mrs. d got me one of those self darkening welding helmets. Solar powered too!! Woot, woot!!! (what other post??)

:cool:

I was in denial. Now lost in self loathing and pity. Oh, opened one of my presents and Mrs. d got me one of those self darkening welding helmets. Solar powered too!! Woot, woot!!! (what other post??)

Love those ..n you will to :D ... sounds like Mrs. D knows u well :cool: