stretch

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

IMG_0356.jpg

I don't know what these were from, I saw them at the yard and noticed they had flat backs so I thought they might work. I removed the headrests and worked the one rear mount a little and they fit perfect. As a plus they have adjustable lumbar supports. Best $50 i ever spent on seats!

IMG_0357.jpg

IMG_0356.jpg

I don't know what these were from, I saw them at the yard and noticed they had flat backs so I thought they might work. I removed the headrests and worked the one rear mount a little and they fit perfect. As a plus they have adjustable lumbar supports. Best $50 i ever spent on seats!

IMG_0357.jpg

those look great. now to try and finger out what they came out of

Personally, ive always been keen on the bench seats in trucks. You can fit some good size speakers behind them. Plus a better date night vehicle if you know what I mean.

true but a truck does have a bed, and the space betwwen buckets seats if wide enough can be fitted with a cooler/stash spot to assist on those date nights

I took out the bench seat because I wanted more storage. I kinda like this unit, Lockable cooler, sunglass holder. coin holders, 4 cupholders and armrest

http://www.amazon.co...f=pd_sim_auto_1

this one looks to be a better fit, hope i can get a beverage linerwink.gif

http://www.amazon.com/Rampage-39223-Charcoal-Truck-Console/dp/B000GQA8DC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1328673077&sr=8-1

I have leather seats from a PT Cruiser. They get real hot on the summer. My wife and daughter always burn there legs when wearing shorts.

2011-06-01202340.jpg

I have a set of them also, seen them at the wrecking yard, looked like they might fit, so I bought them cheap.

How is your legroom?

How tall are you?

Does your drivers have the electrics, and do they function?

Leg room is good...good as it can be in a 520. I am 6' I dont have the electric hooked up, but I just have to hook up power then Seats would have electric tilt. I had to lose the updown motors to get the seats in the truck. They have manual slides.

Leg room is good...good as it can be in a 520. I am 6' I dont have the electric hooked up, but I just have to hook up power then Seats would have electric tilt. I had to lose the updown motors to get the seats in the truck. They have manual slides.

I was wondering about the electricals, at least one of the motors looked like it was going to be an issue, mine also have manual slides.

I am 6' 1", or at least I used to be, I can live with the stock bench seat if I have to, because the back is so thin, and I don't spend a lot of time in it, just enough to get to the job, but when I look at my buckets in the KC, they are ajusted so far back, that the headrest is in back of where the rear window would be in a stock cab.

DSCN0607-1.jpg

DSCN0605-1.jpg