Goodbye my first 240z?

Ahhhhh ... i see :(

Look up ez-wiring kits as well as painlesswiring kits :)

If you do decide to ... definetly large job haha :cool:

i thought the ez-wiring kit and painlesswiring kits were the same? Yeah this i know and apparently takes an entire weekend which im prepared for, good thing was im not doing it alone. Large job indeed but will be million times more reliable.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After realizing i needed the throttle linkage for rhe mikunis had to some es-ploring for a universal throttle cable, found one for 12.00 and heres how it made it work with everything i got. (Sorry no final product pics, will tonight tho).

IMAG1131.jpg

Figured it be easier to run it just from the firewall linkage to the carbs so i....

IMAG1134.jpg

IMAG1142.jpg

Began to drill it out to exchange for this

IMAG1141.jpg

And then you get

IMAG1148.jpg

Ill post the final product tonight since i have to do lower radiator hose on my dads stupid ford tonight since im going to use the money to go to American Lemans weekend after next. Im going to pit the themed updates on my blog (alexdatsun.wordpress.com) and whatever i do here since its easier to build up one on there.

• 3 weeks later...

ha they aint my wheels, a friend came by and test fitted them on mine there 15x10 -45 and im pretty sure they're close to the same as yours akuma. The offset is too negative for my ride height along with stock un-molested metal but im thinking about getting wheels next month i just havent decided yet nor will the be 10 inch wide......unless i come accross some awesome deal of some sort.

I need bumpsteer spacers like a mutha pucker tho, get the front strut tubes resectino resectioned, trans fluid, get the carbs synched and an exhaust running open headers at the moment. For now im satisfied finally got it out the garage was a accomplishment itself, so im probably going to have to skip wheels for now which kinda bums me but ill wait.

I care about wheels! Seems i may go with some off brand Nemotos i just found until i find a good set of 16's. Yeah but yours is gonna be awesome too and we will just make a awesome club and have awesome club cars and throw awesome parties and make awesome club stickers for awesome cars....wouldnth that be awesome

• 2 weeks later...

bouta pick up some 16x9.5 in a few hours and have some test fitting pictures although they are wide im still trying to stay stock metal with a decent sized tire (205/55 or 215/45). I drove the z to my friends house the other day so we can weld the exhaust tomorow, the FNF DC2 coilovers feel pretty good nor is a fuckin bumping ride like some of the people say they were. I drove through the sunset area, through golden gate park, and through alemany where roads arent in the best of shape to see if i would be uncomfortable but they arent but compared to my z31 on s13 coils its a little more bumpy.

Ill have pics up by the end of the night

trailer wheels 8|

thats funny because they weigh less than your brick centerlines,15lbs a wheel aluminum alloy swear you never got anything good to say.

http://www.autornd.com

Only shop that even knew what I was talking about when I started talking about tires on my wheels. I'm taking mine there next week when my wheels come in if you want to wait for my feedback.

fremont is a good trip for me to go from SF not to mention theres other places along the way down but i was in fremont for a minute so we'll see if i may just drop by.

Ppk had to chime in cuz they're not Zilvia approved, ie works, volks, ssr's his overpriced steelies or any other $1600+ wheels That ppl use to hard park at car meets an talk shit about Rotas. Yes I have them, do I give a fuc$? No, not all of us are concerned about status in the Honda tech community to give a $hit. High Five Alex, well rock out cheap $hit togather.

• Like 2