Goodbye my first 240z?

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

.... Issnt it GDS7? Coul have sworn last one I went to was 6 lol and yes, I has invite.

Yeah GDS7 is what i meant but the one im trying to host is just for the homies and possibly expand from there.

you're definitely going to want to go with a 205/45 or 215/45 (got a pair of 215/45 Azenis, they look pretty good on 8s. I like that size.)

especially if you want to stay laid out.

16s are just too big :|

I like 16's i guess they grew on me after awhile plus i like tucking rim more than flush look although the guy i bought the wheels off of has another set of wheels for me soonish, plus i kinda like being the oddball. If i can find some cheap 45-50 series i would be quite happy, soon as i get some freetime ill test fit the wheels.

i took some decent pics of the Z yesterday and went to Thunderdrift Pro-AM...

DSC_0452.jpg

DSC_0465.jpg

DSC_0458.jpg

Yes that is my current ride height. Now onto pro-am i took alot of flippin pictars (like 300-500 pics) since my friend brought a camera a just assumed i would like to take pics. I'll only post my favorites right now and make a Thunder Drift photo album thread since we're trying to make it to every round.

DSC_0829.jpg

DSC_0838.jpg

DSC_0121.jpg

It seems this year isnt going to be a crazy one since me and some folks are going to make a serious push for drifting next season with variety aswell s13, ae86, my s30z and possibly a 350z.

DSC_0129.jpg

DSC_0174.jpg

DSC_0267.jpg

We are hoping to get our shiz together soon and im going to try to do Thunderdrift Super Am this coming fall-winter season, i have an idea a-brewin for steering angle and powersteering but thats after i address the rear stuff r200, trailing arms, WCR Axles and rear camber plates before that since the trans to diff combo gearing gives a high rev freeway speeeds.

DSC_0280.jpg

DSC_0298.jpg

DSC_0299.jpg

DSC_0369.jpg

DSC_0372.jpg

Ive talked to some shops about what I'm trying to do and the simple thing is for me to travel and talk turkey pretty much, maybe even copping a 2j when taxes come around but i wanna adress my suspension, cage, more wheels and interior before i go onto do that.

DSC_0400.jpg

DSC_0401.jpg

DSC_0863.jpg

big ups to mint for hooking us up and getting us into the paddock area and some of the homies aswell. Just waiting to get payed toget things done and my AN fitting stuff squared away just missing a t-fitting and a fuel filter. So i leave you with this shot

DSC_0960.jpg

looking into the future, btw all shots were taken on a NIkon d40x also checkout Alexdatsun.wordpress.com since i update that more often than my actual build thread now (wordpress app...awesome).

DSC_0528.jpg

Finally got most of the an fitting done today and helped with a few things but noticebly with the idle alot smoother along with better throttle response, i think. (Ignore nasty water its been there for a minute, im too lazy to clean it)

DSC_0520.jpg

me and the homies on our way to have a chat with our potential sponsor and eating some AWESOME crepes when we got there.

DSC_0477.jpg

alot better picture of the wheels, should be picking up the tires this week to make it to bayline meet in july 1st