Goodbye my first 240z?

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thats funny because they weigh less than your brick centerlines,15lbs a wheel aluminum alloy swear you never got anything good to say.

I don't ever have anything nice to say, because you have terrible choice in wheels.

my wheels weigh 8lbs and 13lbs, get your shit straight.

Try some punctuation next time, too.

Dude, why do people have to hate on one-another's rims?

At least now he can fucking drive his car, which looks a hellofa lot better and cleaner then most cars on here.

Quit hating for someones opinion and give the guy props for at least getting rolling, jesus.

Agreed, if you don't have something productive to say instead of bashing everybody in the forums then don't say anything at all, this crap Is getting really old. Back on topic, we're all waiting for a test fit pic Alex, I showed you mine you show me yours :P

I don't ever have anything nice to say, because you have terrible choice in wheels.

my wheels weigh 8lbs and 13lbs, get your shit straight.

Try some punctuation next time, too.

Get my shit straight? Quite ironic coming from the guy with a smashed quarter panel with yuta inspired written shit on it.....pshhh right ill take that into consideration. All you do is fucking troll other peoples threads and bash them unless they are more legit than your ride, i like your car but you come off as a douchebag fareal.

Agreed, if you don't have something productive to say instead of bashing everybody in the forums then don't say anything at all, this crap Is getting really old. Back on topic, we're all waiting for a test fit pic Alex, I showed you mine you show me yours :P

Gotta get tires and got some bills to pay so ima hafta hold off for now, gotta i find a deal on some 205-215's rubba first.

Get my shit straight? Quite ironic coming from the guy with a smashed quarter panel with yuta inspired written shit on it.....pshhh right ill take that into consideration. All you do is fucking troll other peoples threads and bash them unless they are more legit than your ride, i like your car but you come off as a douchebag fareal.

LOLLL this retort makes no sense

Poker is butt hurt because hos car is famous for looking like shit,with heavy body damage. I'm confused why he is so cocky when he doesent know a lot about datsubs compared to a lot of people on this forum.

Alex you troll my thread so tine to troll yours haha wher dA oICs at?

• Like 1

Poker is butt hurt because hos car is famous for looking like shit,with heavy body damage. I'm confused why he is so cocky when he doesent know a lot about datsubs compared to a lot of people on this forum.

Alex you troll my thread so tine to troll yours haha wher dA oICs at?

Lol nice one jalen, Da pIQs Dawg WILL bE A comIn WId-in FEwsss DDayz YO

I'll look for some. Yes, we need oic's, tires or not lol.

Yeah i'll just slap em on when i got time, ill be searchin the cragilist interwebs till i find a cheap set, i'll stretch but i aint going any smaller than a 205 cuz i no goto herraflush