Lowla Useta's 510 Cannibalism. FS/FT: May 2013

INDY510

Indy

I've spent lot of time looking at your photos here and on other sights. You have a great eye for shooting things and probably some decent equipment. If you're not it's time to find away to get paid for what you are good at start paying someone else to do your welding. AKA my photos make cool cars look crappy and your photos make crappy cars look cool.

Just trying to encourage you in the direction you talents lay

• Like 1
  • Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

JPEG .. :lol: ... I stopped re-sizing pics with MS paint a few months ago .. :rofl: .. and then realized photoshop edits look better before down-sizing

I wish I had been uploading full-size pics to Flickr without any editing for the last 2 years, instead of poorly edited MS paint re-size pics :mad: .. I only have Photoshop Elements 9 .. but I'm going to try shooting RAW files and do some rolling/rig shots

Indy

I've spent lot of time looking at your photos here and on other sights. You have a great eye for shooting things and probably some decent equipment. If you're not it's time to find away to get paid for what you are good at start paying someone else to do your welding. AKA my photos make cool cars look crappy and your photos make crappy cars look cool.

Just trying to encourage you in the direction you talents lay

+1 to this.

Lets face it, the car is "different" but the majority of the photos are excellent and way above my crappy photographic skills.

• 5 months later...