Adjustable LCA's

Sinnful

Curious why you say this, unless you mean just a bolt small enough in diameter to fit through the smallest diameter of the crossmember sleeves, which is rather small. I don't see a problem with a 5/8ths bolt through a new, larger sleeve - it's larger than the stock bolt.

I have seen a few cars that people on here have just taken a long bolt from the hard wear store and ran that in place of the lower control arm pin. That is a lot of force on a bolt I have seen the stock con troll arm pin get bent from hitting a curb just think of all that force on a grade 8 bolt.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have seen a few cars that people on here have just taken a long bolt from the hard wear store and ran that in place of the lower control arm pin. That is a lot of force on a bolt I have seen the stock con troll arm pin get bent from hitting a curb just think of all that force on a grade 8 bolt.

In place of how? A 5/8ths grade 8 is going to be stronger than the stock pin, especially if used correctly (ie full shank, not just threads, through the LCA bushing/heim, and a new, tight sleeve through the crossmember.

Have you got a set installed yet and pics. of it? Also, do you need some extra cores?? I may have a few stacks...

Fuzz

yeah they are on my car right now, but its dark out and its really low. but I will try to get a pic in the daylight. well may be on the cores it depends on how much? if you can send me a PM

thanks