1972 Datsun 510 Revival

brodster

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say, I'm excited to use it with the efi. The 521 is a little rough in the mornings now that it's been getting cooler. I have to let her warm up a bit before heading out to work each morning.

Last night I fired up the 510 for the first time since we moved, so about 3 weeks now, and it fired up first turn of the key, and idled like it had just been running..... :wub:

I want to get our Subaru cleaned up and ready to sell by this weekend, and then the 510 is moving into the garage :w00t:

i am so pineing for a legacy wagon lately....super dumped on compomotives......04 or newer....kinda like ....

legacy-wagon.jpg

legacy-500-p1wtmk.jpg

548922_422272844490720_1661056245_n.jpg

and my fav ...prolly cause white on black ...

7443582808_229ed8ffbd_b.jpg

what can I say I was raised a goon whore...this would be like a giant mind fuck to all the trustafarians in olympia....now i just need abudy with a super dumped 240 volvo wagon and they would prolly start killing themselves

• Like 1

I absolutely love Subarus, but it's just not in the cards for us to keep the current one right now. We've never done any mods to either, but just used them as our DD, long-haul to Cali and back, and for snowboarding. Just drive the shit out of them pretty much.

Brody had this when we met, and by the time we traded it, it had 240,XXX miles on it. Check engine light was on for a few years, but still ran strong.

60454_447828010352_3004400_n.jpg

And this is the one we're about to sell.

155496_474253500352_6011841_n.jpg

And this was my first car at 15...... I was so bummed to have to sell it :bye:

62714_447825405352_3690389_n.jpg

Just got caught up on this thread.. and regrettably jrock's night life.

Stoked to hear this thing's gonna be rollin' soon, keep up the good work!

Haha, I'm sorry that you read through it all. I really need to stop initiating trolling in here. Brody said that I'm ruining his thread :blush: