1972 Datsun 510 Revival

brodster

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, they live on the east side of the state and are having their second baby, so I don't think they'll be by much in the near future. But, they are tight with the neighbors, so as long as we keep it under control with car parts in the front yard, I think we're in the clear.

Still no progress made on this yet. Shit's taking longer than expected with the Maxima suspension after finding one of the rear suspension control arms bent.... so, yeah.... :hmm:

It's actually not the camber that's being fucked up, it's the toe (it's towed in with the bend).... on a rear wheel... and for the love of God, no slamming of the Maxipad! At least not until it's no longer our long road-trip car :lol:

And Jon, once you get to know Brody you'll understand that he can't just bend it back and call it good..... he's too OCD for that. And I mean that in the most loving way :D It would never happen though.. haha

haha, the Maxipad isn't a Datsun, it's a bastard child Nissan! And Brody would never be able to get himself to do something fully Ratsun..... unless I make him.... like JB Welding part of the strut/kingpin assembly on the truck over a year ago so we could make it to Canby :rofl:

If we can't find the part that we need at the junkyards this weekend, then he'll probably just try to bend it back, but it's not exactly ideal for him.

no she asked me to run back and forth across the street while she tries to push the 510 into me and my squirrel outfit ...in turn , letting all other neighborhood squirrels know what the dealio is. IE..keeping running back and forth on the road and u will meet the same fate as sasquatchsquirreelll