what is my car

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that was really fast i dont have any more pics right now but it looks sorry i did have 15x8 konig rewinds and i lowered it a little more rolled the fenders and it looked sick but i had to sell the wheels and now im focusing on getting it running because there was an electrical fire in the car caused by the previous owner but it has an l20b with mystery upgrades like every datsun i come across and a dogleg

Might be a good idea to check and see if the vin on your title matches the car. Here in AZ they don't inspect anything, so you could easily get all the title work done, and then find out you had the wrong car. So you always need to check the vin.

Also, have you hooked up with John and his crew from Tucson?? They're planning a big run up to Phoenix in January to meet up with our Desert Datsuns club.

This car is a B310 chassis type, the only reason they are known as '210' in USA is Nissan's marketing guys wanted to cash in on the success of the B210. (I see they did the same thing with the 510!)

In the UK they were either badged Datsun 120Y, 140Y or later, Datsun Sunny, here's the badges we got!

badges-140y.jpg

datsunsunnybadges.jpg

Oh and the N10 was badged

cherrybadges.jpg

But Good old Nissan USA decided to call it a 310, just to confuse the hell out of everyone :)

i will post pics as soon as i get some of the engine but my car is completely stripped out and the front end panels are all skinned the weight is estimated at 1700lbs is this a realistic weight or where should i guess till i can get it to the scales

Might be a good idea to check and see if the vin on your title matches the car. Here in AZ they don't inspect anything, so you could easily get all the title work done, and then find out you had the wrong car. So you always need to check the vin.

Also, have you hooked up with John and his crew from Tucson?? They're planning a big run up to Phoenix in January to meet up with our Desert Datsuns club.

"sigh" I might even be able to make that, depends on if I get the car a bit more highway stable or not. I need to drill out the staked u-joints and put in these Neapco Joints I purchased.