curious as to a price

bonvo

this is for something WAY down the road but im wondering how much my current setup would be worth if i were to sell it

stats

76 l20b

147k on it all original lower end (still has factory crosshatch marks in cylinders

u67 head

weber 32/36 with electric choke on port matched l16 manifold

shorty header

matchbox dizzy

dog leg 5 speed

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im debating on a swap later on down the road and what i sell the currant engine and trans for will help in that venture im just curious as to what i might get for it and no the ac stays i will be making a new compressor mount and making it work with the new power plant

be honest under 300 bucks. I would do the 150 offer and walk away. Most people will take it.

You know how datsun guys are, and L motors seem to be getting cheaper esp if USED!!!!!!!

Econmomy is bad ect.

But then there is the guys that say 800$ and 5 years later you see them try to sell it again for the same price cause nobody bought it. thenKA are hitting the market for half price.

If motor is off the self rebuid then I can see paying more as its the machine work that cost money, new parts.

Your is just a used L motor. L16 even worse. Those should be FREE unless it brand now

if I were you I would do 200 hundered as a matchbox and weber are worth almost that much

But ther last L 20 I got was for FREE so just depends on the area you live in.

If L20 has the hairline crack in betweenwater jacket on block then most people dump them.