15x7 konig rewinds

Lookin to sell my konig rewinds. 15x7 0 offset with 195 50 15's. Tires are useable, but not the greatest.

no curbs, bends or any other damage to the wheels

Will trade for r160 lsd, carbon fiber hood, turbo parts. 110v MIG welder

Or $450obo

510redux021.jpg

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So whats the plan after winter?

Will those fit my wagon.

after winter i plan on investing in a more "authentic" set of wheels.

they would fit the wagon, if you have zx struts. i think with stock 510 struts they would stick out of the fenders a little. they would probably stick out in the back, and possibly rub if lowered.

i have to run some gnarly camber in the back with rolled lips to get them to tuck.....

So whats the plan after winter?

Will those fit my wagon.

0 offset in that size is hard if you are lowered in the rear. The axle sways laterally on turns and you can rub the quarter panels. It should fit at standstill though. This is based off my own measurements and what Clayton said once.

0 offset in that size is hard if you are lowered in the rear. The axle sways laterally on turns and you can rub the quarter panels. It should fit at standstill though. This is based off my own measurements and what Clayton said once.

Cool story bro, does this have a sequel?

Guest kamakazi620

Bump. For sale again. Got some zx wheels and really like how they look and drive. First post edited with list of trades. Or $400 firm

I've got a 110 wirefeed mig,but i'm on the fence about this,on one hand kick ass wheels,on the other tool i rarely use but when i need it,it saves the day...........................YO! If the wheels had V tec id trade in a heartbeat.

• Like 1

bump again. posted on craigslist.

someone come get them, bring me something cool. trades at top, will also trade for nardi steering wheel, grant wood steering wheel+cash, black leather buckets

I gots a Lincoln MIG, but it's flux, ollz. So you're talkin about the pre 91 style of subie diff? Or don't care which year?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.