Scored New Louvers

JAS

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife hates them too, she wants my Bee, She has a nice lifted 2010 Xterra, she aint gettin the Bee, its my Bee.... and I am putting louvers on it! They shipped today allready! Either you love or hate louvers....

Josh_T, your age and immaturity is showing...... you made your point in previous posts.

i kinda thought that after i posted it. i mean they dont look too bad. nice high contrast look with the blue and the angle of the rear window makes them look as good as possible. it definitely isnt the worst looking car i have seen with louvers. unique for sure.

i kinda thought that after i posted it. i mean they dont look too bad. nice high contrast look with the blue and the angle of the rear window makes them look as good as possible. it definitely isnt the worst looking car i have seen with louvers. unique for sure.

Not unique. They came with factory louvers but had about twice as many slats as that one. Had a '76 fastback like that.I find this offensive... Vomit.gif ... ok it funny. :lol: :lol: :lol:

gallery_6836_931_18162.jpg

Coupes are not dressed without louvers, would not put one on a sedan as it would not look right. Saw them back in the 70's with the stock option louvers and did not care for them then, now they are impossible to find. In my opinion, it really makes this car look fine. Sure gets a lot of looks everywhere i go, thats for sure. Tastes in cars change with time, used to be a 280Z freak for decades, got into louvers with them. This car only has 63,000 original miles on it, and the interior is great too. Probably will lower it some this winter, and look for a 5 speed for it.