70 510 Wagon

I have a totally stock 70' 510 wagon up for grabs. No engine or trans, but pretty much everything else is there. Wiring, trim, interior(door cards are awesome, front seats are rough), and all the glass. Body is straight, paint is nice("Honey Brown"), just oxidized; when it buffs out, it looks awesome. Have title in hand. I was gonna build this for my girl, but she didn't like the color :rolleyes: , so we found her one that's to her liking. If you have an engine/tranny to put in, you'll have yourself an awesome Goon.

I hate to let this go, as I've held onto it and kept it safe for 3 years now, but I really need to part with some of these future projects, and finish the ones I have going right now...

Pics tomorrow(head cold pending).

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow micro you know better than posting a for sale add with out a price or location.

OR PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fix it before skibby finds you!!! MUAAHAHahahahahah!

Is'nt that a price in the header? Jus sayin. Pics would be nice.

As noted, price is in the header. My location is also posted in my info. If you're interested, I can be more specific.

Regarding pics, like I said, "head cold pending". It's getting real, and the car is out at my shop(which is across town), so if I can, I'll go take some.

Thanks for looking :)

When my sinus clogs up i mix up a cup of salt water ( the more salt the better ) that is about body temp. Then use childs syringe ( full) and squirt that shit up your nose as you suck like it was the best toot-sack ,,,of all time,,,It might unleash the ol gag reflex so be near a sink . Then blast that crap outta there, the relief is almost instant ...

Paging Dr hamuck ,,Dr Hamuck to the front desk please..

But if this isn`t what your talking about ....... GLWS.....laugh.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.