New guy, my 1992 Ford Festiva

Really been getting into the older cars lately and I've always like 510s and rat-look cars, so I of course love this site! Just wanted to introduce myself and my current car here. Would love to get myself into a 510 soon! Anyway, here's my 92 ford festiva....

2889014290068748710S600x600Q85.jpg

2292304790068748710S600x600Q85.jpg

2870272770068748710S600x600Q85.jpg

2760365620068748710S600x600Q85.jpg

2620632390068748710S600x600Q85.jpg

IMG_2402.jpg

IMG_2403.jpg

Fun little car and fun to work on. Here's a few pics of my previous festiva build as well....

2675646650068748710S600x600Q85.jpg

2741374430068748710S600x600Q85.jpg

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there!

Welcome to the forums. Nice little car ya got there, most time I see one it's all beat to heck! Hope ya got a thick hide cus I do beileve yer about to get a proper Ratsun welcome! :D

Thanks! Yeah, hopefully I can take the heat........and figure out how to work this multi quote as well!

Sweet digs, man. I like the Recaros; I have that same set in my 610.

One bit of advice; if you're going to be here and say you're going to get a Datsun, get one. You'll get a ration of shit for just pretending to like Datsuns, while only supporting the Big 3.. trust me, it's happened :rolleyes:

Welcome!

Thanks! Yeah, hopefully I can take the heat........and figure out how to work this multi quote as well!

Welcome to ratsun, get a Datto, like the gas cap trick! Multiquote: hit the multiquote tabs to all you want, then hit "Add Reply" at the bottom. I have a 94 that i gutted and would play on the trails in Fort Lewis, I beat that poor lil car like it owed me money.

Sweet digs, man. I like the Recaros; I have that same set in my 610.

One bit of advice; if you're going to be here and say you're going to get a Datsun, get one. You'll get a ration of shit for just pretending to like Datsuns, while only supporting the Big 3.. trust me, it's happened :rolleyes:

Welcome!

I'm searching best I can. Apparently these aren't too easy to come by on the east coast!

Welcome to ratsun, get a Datto, like the gas cap trick! Multiquote: hit the multiquote tabs to all you want, then hit "Add Reply" at the bottom. I have a 94 that i gutted and would play on the trails in Fort Lewis, I beat that poor lil car like it owed me money.

Thanks man! Yeah, festivas can take a beating

where's the datsun? :blink:

Searching and saving!

Chumps! Look at the engine! This car is as ratsun as ratsun! Welcome, new guy.

Haha, thanks for noticing, and thanks for the welcome all!

I drove a 78 fiesta from the age of 16 till i sold it to a coworkers son when i was 27 I lived on the Washington coast and me and my wife took trips to South Dakota, one to Oklahoma and another to just south of Chicago.And drove it daily to work from Tumwater to Seattle for almost 9 years I Had a home made ski / lumber rack there wasn`t much we couldn`t do in that thing. And the 1600 Kent never did get replaced

• 2 weeks later...

Its different, but im still in commute mode and just fixing all the little things. Its coming along pretty good. It gets decent gas mileage and I got it for $300. Its slow but fun to clutch it in the rain as I go over the white lines. LMAO thats about the only way to break traction. It is a 4dr. after all. Im thinking KA swap will be in the future as I will probably set it up as my commuting and kid hauling autocross car haha. At this point Im just doing alot of searching and reading. You know how it goes. You should look into a 210 if you cant find the 510 you want. They are cheaper and easier to find in decent shape.