For Sale: That one Datsun 810 Wagon

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If i can get my benz sold this week im interested. been looking for a sweet wagon for awhile. but im having the same problem as you haha just cant seem to get it gone.

I hear ya.. probably not the best time of the year to be selling a car either unless its a Holiday gift...

such a great ride zeto! It is one of those strange birds that just the right buyer has to have the hots for. So a sale can take a while. Most new guys hunting for a Datsun car are looking for something with a Z or a 5 in the name. And those that already have a 510 or Z car are usually trying to find the time to work on it and have money tied up in it.So something like this is often a "I'd love to have one someday just like this, maybe after I finish my Dime!" scenerios. But it isn't that it is not totally BADASS.

But hot damn this would be a sweet car. The stance, the wheels, the stickers the attitude. You have done a great job with it and made more folks than ever appreciate this ignored design in the Datsun world. As I am about to go out to my driveway to work on my 2004 Mazda minivan, I can't help but think how much cooler it would be if I were going out to work on this! I wish I had it.

The way I can equate it is that, If I were to draw an 810 goon, it would look just like this. You've done it proud.

Haha.. thanks, man. Glad to hear there are some people that appreciate the vision I had for this car. It's a damn rare gem. But I think that is a double edged sword and works against as well. Hopefully it gets picked up by someone who understands this like some of you guys do.

mannn you know how much i love wagons if only i wasn't cross country...

Haha.. she's here still if you ever decide to make the trek...

thats a joke right?

More like frustrated. I half meant that. Not sure what is gonna happen if I can't sell her soon...

if i wasnt in japan right now, i would buy this in a heartbeat!!! everything about this wagon is sex. i even have a engine that would go nice in it. why couldnt this be for sale in 2 yrs when i get back(maybe).

Man.. 2 years? I hope it's long gone by then! ;)

Still available so far. I am very motivated to sell it!

sent you a PM off of JNC site...VERY INTERESTED and have a place to put it....now interested more than ever... email is buyaz2@hotmail.com planning on making this a tow vehicle for the 69 2000 roadster restomod, it already has the red interior, I'm planning painting it black with the red same as my roadster...

Guest kamakazi620

sent you a PM off of JNC site...VERY INTERESTED and have a place to put it....now interested more than ever... email is buyaz2@hotmail.com planning on making this a tow vehicle for the 69 2000 roadster restomod, it already has the red interior, I'm planning painting it black with the red same as my roadster...

Hope Someone Gets this!!!!!!!!!!! If i had the monies id fly down drive back GLWS!!!!!!!

Zeto.

I hope your sale goes thru, Sorry I couldn't come up with the funds for the car. :angry:

I guess I should not have plopped down 20K for a new machine for my shop. But I gotta spend $$ to make a little $$ when it's there. I keep checking this ad every day. And I would like to have it in my garage but I'll miss out once again. :(

It's pretty much a done deal. I just have to deliver the car a short distance. Really glad it's going to someone who appreciates it and is a part of the Ratsun community.

good to hear :cool:

Id hate to see it go to someone that doesnt really care and fuckin ruins such a cool goon

We need to stop bumping this 'sold' car thread to the top, but I'm the lucky buyer. Can't wait to get her to her new home in SLC.

Guess I should update my sig to 'Got a Datsun'

Oh man, you created the VQ Datsun! Good hands indeed. Any mind bending plans for this one? Lotsa room in that 810 bay!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.