unibody, Bagged, Bodied, IRS, KA620 project

620mike

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so i got this dash out of a 1953 chevy parts car i had layning around and it fits preety close... so if i can swap everything over to the pas side without screwing it up im going to run it...the window line is very close and the width is almost perfect

datsundashidea.jpg

+1 Nice mod! Love following this one. Don't know if I have seen a CA18det in a 620 before.

• 10 months later...

well its been along time and made alot of changes on my truck.some i do regret. i got into a pinch and had to sell the ca and went back 2 a ka but owell and i decided to ditch the rhd idea because ill have the space again...redid the set up on the backhalf agian n still needs more work heres some pics hope u enjoy

ggzilla i do know what a true unibody is but thats the best way to dicribe it.. if i called it elcamnio style or ranchero style it just wouldnt sound cool cuz both of thos cars r not as cool lol and technically the body is one piece now....

well i dont think my pc likes photobucket cuz i cant seem to uplaod the new pics ill try to get them up soon ....

The technical term is "Coupe Utility" (one piece truck body, whether unibody or separate chassis). But maybe that doesn't cool either.

Photobucket has trouble when I upload more than 50 or so 14 megapixel photos (it hangs after loading some of them). But Photobucket works fine with a lesser number, or can do hundreds of 1024x768 photos fine.

• 4 weeks later...
are those upper arms rated to hold the weight of vehicle? it looks good, but i see those arms goin' into taco shell mode...

i doubt there is enough weight in the ass end of the truck to taco the upper arms but i am going to build some DOM adjustable uppers just for looks...im trying to update pictures cuz the back end has changed alot from then too...