Parting out 620 .. what do u need ?

Just picked up a 620 for the great running L20b for my goon , all else is up for grabs including the 5 speed trans , im going to start takeing apart next week or as demands of what people want ... prices will be Ratsun cheep .. just hate to haul it all to the scrapper without getting off the stuff u guys and gals need DSCN1627.jpgDSCN1630.jpgDSCN1629.jpgDSCN1628.jpg

• Like 1
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I might be able to Frankenstein the throttle linkage for my 710.

Also, I could use the front turn signals.

And if it has one of those green light-up hazard light switches, I could use that too.

Sweet! Dude did the same as me and put the ignition in place of cig lighter. Guess I'm not as clever as I thought. So, what's the deal w/ the grill? Chrome spraypaint? Does it look as good in person as it does in the pic? Is that a stock rearview mirror? Sending PM.

Hey thanks for putting this up. :)

I'm looking for the bumper support brackets that attach the bumper ends to the fender (and keep it from vibrating).

Also, the passenger side tail lamp holder (not the tail lamp assembly, but the metal thing the tail lamp assembly fits into).

PM sent

Hey guys , been kinda overwhelmed with ur responces , i will do my best to get back with every one in the next couple days , not on the computer that much and buzy with family and projects ... sorry Thanks Dave :blink:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.