72 620 w/ L20 and parting 2 trucks + large parts collection

Up for sale: 9/72 Datsun 620 "The Ninja Turtle" SOLD!!!

:)

I've also got a lot of 620 parts. All parts OBO, just needed starting point.

4spd transmissions (long or short tail) $50

Instrument clusters $25

Alternators $20

Starters $10

Headlight assemblies $20

Steering wheels $7

Carburators $30

L20 block $50

Distributors $30

L18 (160 psi all) $275

Center console $30

Tail light lenses (pair) $30

Headlight switches $25

Overflow bottles $10

Brake masters $15

Hood cable/lever $7

Datsun fender badges (pair) $4

510 windsheild $70

Valve covers $25

Window levers (pair) $7

Brake boosters (largeer style) $12

Clam shells $15

Evap cans $7

KC glass with decent seals $45

Used fuel pumps (1 small, 1 large) $10

New fuel pump $30

Door mirrors (pair) $25

Good package tray $30

Glove boxes $20

All prices are open for negotiation or trade value.

There are a whole bunch of things I won't bother listing, let me know what you want. Willing to do doors, hoods, fenders, cabs. The beds are pretty rough, and cab floors need patched. I didn't get a chance to fully catalogue, it was late by the time I finished hauling. I'll update inventory when I can. Want pics? I'll send 'em to your phone at request.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And maybe a good 2 prong alternator?

You should specify if the one you want is internal or externally regulated. After '78 they were internally regulated and did not need a fender mount regulator. They are not interchangeable.

Do you have the instrument panel plastic cover that surrounds the instruments? Thanks Derek

Yes sir, would part w/ it for $10. And yes, like Mike sez, would wanna know IR or not on the alt. All mine are non IR. Would possibly be cheaper to find one locally, shipping could hurt on that one, but willing to ship if needed.

Will the W53 fit on the L20? Also, how are the passenger door and hood look?

Yah, L heads are interchangeable amongst L motors, the issue is the manifolds. There are diff sizes, and square or round port. As long as you run the appropriate mani, any head can bolt to the block :)

Yah, L heads are interchangeable amongst L motors, the issue is the manifolds. There are diff sizes, and square or round port. As long as you run the appropriate mani, any head can bolt to the block :)

Awesome. I'll see what I can do here soon. Want to put a L18 or L20 in my dime, poor car has blown motor..

I need an alternator mounting bracket for an L20b, I had an L18 in m 620, just built an L20b and the brackets are different, I cant get the one I used on the L18 to bolt to the block, completely diff setup. :blink:

I need an alternator mounting bracket for an L20b, I had an L18 in m 620, just built an L20b and the brackets are different, I cant get the one I used on the L18 to bolt to the block, completely diff setup. :blink:

Yah, older one is 2 small bolts, new one 3 big ones. Not sure I've got one, I'll be over there w/i next couple days to catalogue some more. Will check for ya! Did you check pick'n'pull's site to see if they got one local? If I don't have one in my pile, I know there's some at the yards by me I could snag. But you'd hafta pay their price + shipping.

Will the W53 fit on the L20? Also, how are the passenger door and hood look?

Shipping rates for door or hood would not be practical, better to source those locally. They are in decent shape, surface rust and small amount of rot in usual spots. Very repairable though, or could be used "as is" just fine. I suppose if you were desperate, we could figure somethin out.

do you have the 78 drivers door panel (black). How are the mount holes, any broken out/cracked ? PM me a price.

I might be in your area this weekend and I can pick it up on my way through. LMK

Cool! I am located in Riverside,Ca 92506. Thanks Derek

Pulled it off today, it has a crack in the bottom edge right below where heater controls would go. Was glued by PO. I'll box it up 2mrw, and figure out how to get a shipping quote. Your PM box is full.

Just let me know on here Please! Thanks

Looks like USPS roughly $16, my packaging materials expenses would round that to $20. It appears your total damage is in the neighborhood of $30 bones. Until I pack and weigh it, this is not concrete, but should be very close.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.