72 620 w/ L20 and parting 2 trucks + large parts collection

Is this for gauges to? I am interested in just the plastic piece that surrounds the gauges.that should be light and can be sent USPS? Let me know. Thanks Derek

Oops, sorry man. I changed the package dimensions a little, and came up w/ this... http://postcalc.usps.gov/MailServices.aspx?m=7&p=2&o=0&dz=92506&oz=97217&pob=0&MailingDate=9/28/2011&MailingTime=8:00%20AM&rect=True&l=26&h=6&w=6&g=0# (priority mail option)

A little better huh? Round it up to $10 for packaging materials, total is $20.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bump. Sold exhaust manifold in pic tonight. One speedo reserved, working on shipping gauge surround. Just tested compression on the L18, 160 all. Got the green truck running, has good L20. 2 drivelines have bad carriers, will let those go cheap. Couple extra heaters, couple AC evaps, compressor, some hoses. Couple peanut heads (W53 and W58) a hand full of 4 spds, short and long tail. brake boosters, coils, glass, wiring, sheet metal, an aftermarket sunroof, what may be stock cassette player in great condition, some chrome wheels, air shocks on the rear of one truck (ghetto?) e-brake, speedo, hood cables. Lotsa stuff.

Guest kamakazi620

Up for sale: 9/72 Datsun 620 "The Ninja Turtle" Running L20, 4 spd. Rough body. No rush to sell, I like this little truck, but would rather concentrate on my other '72. $700 or offer.

I also have 2 rigs that I'm gonna part out. One 75, and one 78. Both are standard cab. If someone wants, I can sell as roller, no motor or trans $300. Or can include motor and trans, sell as a builder. Have clean titles. The 75 is closest to running. PM me for some info, and crappy phone pics, or come check out my mini Datsun Only wrecking yard :)

I've also got a lot of 620 parts to move.

4spd trans $70

Instrument clusters $25 each

Alternators $30 each

Starters $25 each

Headlight assemblies $25 each

Steering wheel $10

Carburators (builders?) $20 each

L20 block $60

W53 peanuthead $200

Distributors $30 each

Crank pully $10

L18 long block $275

Manifolds $25 each

There are a whole bunch of things I won't bother listing, let me know what you want. Willing to do doors, hoods, fenders, cabs. The beds are pretty rough, and cab floors need patched. I didn't get a chance to fully catalogue, it was late by the time I finished hauling. I'll update inventory when I can. Want pics? I'll send 'em to your phone at request.

Whats the story on the L18?? what head? is it a rebuilder or runner?

Whats the story on the L18?? what head? is it a rebuilder or runner?

Rebuilt late 90's I believe. Not driven much since, checked compression 160 all. Have non-Ratsun buyer talkin about getting it for $350. Can't remember what head... U67 I think. BTW thanx again on the alt bracket, got me back on the road. Until I ripped my L16 apart to put in burly cam, and then decided I NEED to put an L20 instead ullz..

I realize that KC came with the jockey box and console, but I figured no harm in seeing if you got a 620 jockey box and console

You mean glove box? I have those (black). You are wanting the door and hinge right? Let me know if we're talking about the same thing... The console is a little trashed. I'd call it garbage.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.