My 1974 620

Z3ROT3CH

So here it is guys i finally got my hands on a DATSUN. proud new owner of a 1974 DATSUN 620. has an l18 4spd with weber 32/36. gaskets and timing all re done and ready to rock. lowered 3" . magna flow exhaust . many plans for this in the future let me know what you guys think .

IMAG0203.jpgIMAG0608.jpgIMAG0610.jpg

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks pretty clean and a good platform to start with.You gonna go full custom,daily driven or semi custom or modified?

I'm planning to do some custom stuff and modify it but for right now its my daily driver . Just working on the funds for this project . And is is really clean previous owner said his uncle had this just sitting in a barn .

So here it is guys i finally got my hands on a DATSUN. proud new owner of a 1974 DATSUN 620. has an l18 4spd with weber 32/36. gaskets and timing all re done and ready to rock. lowered 3" . magna flow exhaust . many plans for this in the future let me know what you guys think .

Nice truck, ours is close in color, ya did good!!!

we have a lot of rust on ours ,workin on it!!

good luck C&C

Nice truck, ours is close in color, ya did good!!!

we have a lot of rust on ours ,workin on it!!

good luck C&C

thank you...and ya they are pretty close . .. rust is rust . .

we all have to deal with it at some point in time.

good luck on yours as well....

. Z3RoT3CH .

nice 620 specially the paint whitee xD nice and cleann i like your rims but i prefer a little something bigger cool.gif

ya i like your 620 as well. the rims have brand new kumho tires on them so im just running those till get some money saved up for a diff set of wheels ...

...got some ideas in my head ....

...will add more pics when i finally get wheels added ..

. Z3RoT3CH .

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

hey guys been a while since i last posted been really busy with work lately. here is the latest i had pulled my l18 4spd and dropped in an l20 with a 5 spd .. enough talk here is some pics....

will be up soon

nice 620 specially the paint whitee xD nice and cleann i like your rims but i prefer a little something bigger cool.gif

As what he said :P nice white 620 bigger rims 17s I'm running which are GMC rims from a 09 the titans are sic also I want a set of those lol. I'll have to use 1/4 wheel spacer which I'm getting free from a friend the rims are close to the frame (rear) only

thanks for the compliment .. this is my baby haha.. i am going to do an upgraded wheel not sure what im going to go with just yet. but first i have to get my truck running . waiting on a new ignition coil mine went bad .. and i need to get a set of spacers some time do you know the size for running titans ?

Im using 17s from a gmc all the spare rims u find under the truck paid 80 bucks for them came across 17 inch tires for 70 bucks

They bolt up with no issues I'll have to uses spacers for the rear only.

I hear u have to bore the Titan rim lil so it fits over the hub for the fronts I'm sure they use 1/4th spacers for the rear so the rims doesnt hit the frame