My 1974 620

Z3ROT3CH

Im using 17s from a gmc all the spare rims u find under the truck paid 80 bucks for them came across 17 inch tires for 70 bucks

They bolt up with no issues I'll have to uses spacers for the rear only.

I hear u have to bore the Titan rim lil so it fits over the hub for the fronts I'm sure they use 1/4th spacers for the rear so the rims doesnt hit the frame

alright thanks for the info.. i finally got her running so now it is time to start wheel hunting if i figure out how to post vids ill have one up shortly ... keep in mind i still have to adjust my valves ..

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

IMAG0667-1.jpgExcuse me.................Your balls are showing. Nice620 looks good in white. Enjoy that truck!

ya i origionally blurred out the balls but then changed my mind haha.. just letting ppl know my truck has some.. and thanks was for compliment. was thinking about going a different color but i may just keep her white ..

Thats good idk if u could adjust the valves u might need a need head. I'm sure there's a away to post videos

I use my iPhone to be on the site here I use the photobucket app

ok and my dad said i could adjust the valves but ill end up taking to a friend his dad works on drag cars so i should know what i need soon !!

and im still waiting on photobucket to load it

• 2 weeks later...

DONT like the wheels. The other ones looked better. Truck looked just fine the way it is. Big wheels are overated. 15" wheels are perfect for a 620 16" tops.

Will you be making it down to BlueLake this year?