WTH: Why would someone junk a little gem like this?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

might not have passed californias smog laws. but a sweet car none the less

DING-DING-DING!!!!

HELLO MCFLY...or in this case MCFLY's...this is a 1969 Toyota so it wouldn't need to be smogged. Duh!

Seriously sometimes you guys who aren't from California (and love to bash it) should do a 5 second google search on SMOG laws. Yes they suck but still, you look pretty dumb when you're clearly talking out of your pie-holes.

HELLO MCFLY...or in this case MCFLY's...this is a 1969 Toyota so it wouldn't need to be smogged. Duh!

Seriously sometimes you guys who aren't from California (and love to bash it) should do a 5 second google search on SMOG laws. Yes they suck but still, you look pretty dumb when you're clearly talking out of your pie-holes.

Yup.. my 72 does not need to be smogged. Or inspected. Or anything, really.

Just registered, they sent registration and its done. cool.gif

For any pre-73 in CA.

• 2 weeks later...

That's cool. I was reading through the thread just saying over and over, "That's Charlies Crown!!!!" Then I get to him posting in here and just smiled. Charlies crown is awesome. Just saw it the other day at Garage Zero.

Hell yeah man, Charlies shit is just plain awesome.

You know we have a meet at GZ coming up soon right? December 5th if I'm correct.

It is EXEMPT for annual inspections,but it must still be able to pass with all smog gear in place.

might not have passed californias smog laws. but a sweet car none the less

DING-DING-DING!!!!

It is EXEMPT for annual inspections,but it must still be able to pass with all smog gear in place.

No kidding really?...so that means just what I said 'it doesn't need to be tested'. If you know it's EXEMPT then why would the comment of 'might not have passed california smog laws' even apply? Do I have to draw you a diagram Ztrain?

Oh and by the way it's bi-annually that we have to be inspected, why don't you stay the expert on your AZ laws rather than chiming in on CA laws that you don't quite understand.

Technically correct.....

Just because its exempt doesnt mean that it doesnt need its emissions stuff anylonger. Its still supposed to be in place....by law.