71' Datsun 510 Uncracked Dash (not a cover/cap) and everything that goes with it

Located in North Carolina. Best way to reach me is by e-mail pharrphaster@gmail.com

I know that I dont have hardly any posts on this site but I'm legit. Same name over at zilvia, nico, carolinanissans, g35driver, and 300zxclub. With that said here is what I have. Turning my car into a SCCA E-Prod and don't need this stuff. Complete UNCRACKED dash with radio, glove box, heater controls, heater core, vents, and gauge cluster with SSS tachometer (one broken mounting tab from previous owner). It is not a dash cover/cap. Car was completely redone back in the mid 80’s and previous owner purchased a new dash. Also have the metal dash pieces, center console, steering column covers, seat belts, and rear seats amongst other things. R160 Diff with axles for sale as well. Haven't seen a complete dash for sale in a while so I'm thinking $450 obo. If I'm way off base on the price its because not much to base it off of unlike a S13 dash. All photos can be found here - Datsun 510 Parts For Sale Open to offer on the other items.

IMG_6722.jpg

IMG_6720.jpg

IMG_6724.jpg

IMG_6730.jpg

IMG_6734.jpg

IMG_6736.jpg

IMG_6740.jpg

IMG_6742.jpg

IMG_6758.jpg

IMG_6762.jpg

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting lots of attention with these parts. 10+ emails and PM's on the items in a couple of hours here and over on zilvia. All e-mails and PM's replied to.

$100 for console

$100 for cluster

$65 for radio

$225 for dash

Been getting inquiries about just selling the dash pad. When you guys say dash pad are you talking about the top part of dash and the metal framework or just the top part? dgi and zhiguli510 asked same question - and dato over at zilvia

DGI asked if it cleared the dogleg transmission I had. Yes it did.

Have lots of interest in the center console from.

dgi

ariascarlos1990

two unknown screenames who saw it on here but emailed me

97s14.5white over on zilvia

Picture of the back of cluster for those who asked (Just Joel and dgi). It is pic 9 in the link in first post. SSS510 is first one who says they want the cluster %100.

IMG_6728.jpg

Are you selling the seat belts?? Can I call dibs in line?? Also the clam shell for the steering wheel??Thanks.

George

$65 for the belts. Had one person e-mail me about them and another post on zilvia. If you go to the link to my photobucket, image 36 of 41 you can see a small crack in one of the steering column pieces up at the top. I'll take $30 shipped for this.

how much for the steering columb cover/ bezel

I'll take $30 shipped for this.

Looks like some lines might be forming, take a number. Doing my best to keep track of who was first and for what.

Usually when people say the pad, they mean just the pad not the framework.

Ok I gotcha. I assume the pad unbolts from the frame.

Sale pending to a local on everything dash related minus the cluster. If it sells the seatbelts, center console, and steering column trim will still be available. Any interest in the rear seats? If so I will post pics.

• 1 year later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.