datrod

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Beautiful.

You're a tease though, once we see a taste you know we want more :D

Thanks guys, Hey kiz I just figured out how to post pics, So your going to get tired of seeing my Z car. I'll take more today of the engine bay and interior. I think you'll like it.:D

A true show car thats not overdone! Awesome Z John :cool:

Mark, Thanks man.

I like the classic look of the Z car, Don't like engine swaps or big ass wheels, But that's just me. I'm old school.:cool:

Here is a pic from the end of the day. A little more hardware to add to my shrine.

carpictures008.jpg

Can't help myself here's one more.

carpictures017.jpg

Well, sorry i am not a big fan of most Z's. But that is very nice. They usuall have a bad combo(personal opinion) of wheels/tire size/ride height. Then get a chevy motor or some crap.

You nailed the wheel/tire combo with the correct size and offsets, and kept the body simple. Then used one of the hardest colors to make look really good.

Very nice Z

Jason

holy crap that thing is CLEAN... does it see much street use? simply beautiful:D

Yes I drive it way to much, Quite a few scratches on the front. But if you can't drive it what's the point of having it.:D

Well, sorry i am not a big fan of most Z's. But that is very nice. They usuall have a bad combo(personal opinion) of wheels/tire size/ride height. Then get a chevy motor or some crap.

You nailed the wheel/tire combo with the correct size and offsets, and kept the body simple. Then used one of the hardest colors to make look really good.

Very nice Z

Jason

Thanks Ron. Old guys Rule. So you get it.

Mark, Thanks man.

I like the classic look of the Z car, Don't like engine swaps or big ass wheels, But that's just me. I'm old school.:cool:

Here is a pic from the end of the day. A little more hardware to add to my shrine.

carpictures008.jpg

carpictures017.jpg

keep rubbing it in john always winning trophys even at jccs with your wagon :cursing: LOL

• 3 months later...
Mark, Thanks man.

carpictures008.jpg

carpictures017.jpg

Yeah John, Old School all the way. Don't like pizza pies for wheels or engine swaps either, really. Just an old Datsun.

hey Datrod...where in Corona are you? I'm in Corona too

Lets see. Ontario ave. rimpau ave. fullerton ave. magnolia ave. inside that square. that's a really nice Z you have.:cool: You should come to one of our z club meetings. 2nd Tues of the month. Carrows restaurant in Murrieta.

The red Z is nice too! John i just noticed the oval front side markers! Where did you find them?

Mark

The markers are from a boat running light. I made the bezels for them. Never really liked the big ass brick they had stock. So I thought I would be different. I shaved the one's on the race car but wanted to leave them on the street car.