Help me with at Theme/Scheme

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Monochromatic paint schemes were the rage when the box flare was common. I prefer the air dam you have in the first pics...the spook seems to convoluted to match the nice smooth box flares. Not a fan of the hood scoop for the same reason. If the flare are/were metal, it would be cool to show that off by doing the bre stripe in clear coated bare metal.

No worries man. We are just trying to help you out so you don't order the wrong stuff. I got my spook from the510keeper.

LOL, like i said in the very beginning: I love the car; always wanted one. i don't pretend to know what i am doing with this restoration. luckily the car is simplistic and i have an engineering backround. take the rust off, weld it, prep it, prime it, paint it. or in any other case. replace it. those are the words i live by.

I do like the Spook more. I will prob modify it slightly to fit the wide body better and simplify it as best as possible. thank again.