30 sec tranny/diff filler

th_IMG_0449.jpg <--that is a video, click on it

its a $15 drill operated pump from harbor freight rated for petroleum, and $6 worth of hoses n junk from a hardware store. really just needed a couple clamps, a reducer.

used this pump its up to 650gph, i do believe in full retard. http://www.harborfreight.com/heavy-duty-drill-powered-pump-98384.html

better pics comin

IMG_0452.jpg

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's awesome!

Now if you could come up with a contraption that'll keep me from climbing under the 510 to pull the plugs out to use it, then I'll give you 3 interwebs for your efforts!

that right there is why i made this.

i got bad rotator cups in my shoulders, so 1 diff and i dont want to do much any more. not to mention the 20min it takes to fill anything with one of those, while you switch arms till they both throb.

I'm breaking in 2 new diffs on my wheeler and was looking at changing oil 3-4times each, just thinking about it made my arms hurt and i would involuntarily pop a pain pill.

now the only side effect i have from my "maguyverism" is its really hard to film it and use it at the same time :fu: