My first project

Illest_wifey

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I absolutely love trucks. I used to have an 03 stock s10 that I traded for an 03 mini Cooper s (loves that car as well) then decided to get pregnant a few months later and ended up with an 08 four door civic...missed my truck practically whole time. So I'm not letting Franky go, he's like my lover ;) my poor husband lol just had some miscommunication I guess.

a neg rip for datwify is not right so i took it off and i am glad you are keeping your truck

lol.... thanks! I didn't see it, but would have got a good laugh out of it if I had. I wouldn't have given a shit either. Anyone knows, once you get married, the wife owns your balls anyway.... whether or not they want to admit it. :lol:

lol.... thanks! I didn't see it, but would have got a good laugh out of it if I had. I wouldn't have given a shit either. Anyone knows, once you get married, the wife owns your balls anyway.... whether or not they want to admit it. :lol:

I admit it.

I bought mine back in the divorce

• 2 weeks later...

Can't wait to see some progress on this one, turbo rotary motor in a little 521 is going to be a ton of fun.

ya when you consider the old REPU were said to be very quick trucks with a non-turbo rotary, now a truck of the same approximate weight with a turbo rotary, that is gonna be blast