My first project

Illest_wifey

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The progress sucks, we ended up selling the motor and the rest of the RX-7 parts. We never seem to have time to work on Franky right now since I had to get a job....so as of right now he is in the for sale section. I cant decide what to do with him, I dont really have any idea what im doing and in all honesty it doesnt seem like my help isnt all that interested in helping me figure it out.

I knew that truck was familiar! Nolan was telling me about it a few weeks ago. I met you and your husband at Danny's house on 4th of July (i have the black altima but I also have a 240z), let me know if you guys ever need help with the truck.

Small world! Ya that'd be great I'm sure we will need it ;)

The progress sucks, we ended up selling the motor and the rest of the RX-7 parts. We never seem to have time to work on Franky right now since I had to get a job....so as of right now he is in the for sale section. I cant decide what to do with him, I dont really have any idea what im doing and in all honesty it doesnt seem like my help isnt all that interested in helping me figure it out.

hey Dirk looks like your help is needed A.S.A.P.

doesnt seem like my help isnt all that interested in helping me figure it out. ???Lazy ,dumb. Idiot then Yes its HARD to keep a Datsun runinng

THESE ARE SIMPLE RIGS, read a book and learn . Its fun when you find the proplem.

last week in about 1/2 I got a 520 running!!!!!!!

but you could sell me the Konis shocks for 75$ shipped ,sell the truck anyways as these old datsun do break down alot and the J motors are abit harder to get parts for and lacking POWER

PM me

doesnt seem like my help isnt all that interested in helping me figure it out. ???Lazy ,dumb. Idiot then Yes its HARD to keep a Datsun runinng

THESE ARE SIMPLE RIGS, read a book and learn . Its fun when you find the proplem.

last week in about 1/2 I got a 520 running!!!!!!!

but you could sell me the Konis shocks for 75$ shipped ,sell the truck anyways as these old datsun do break down alot and the J motors are abit harder to get parts for and lacking POWER

PM me

buy the truck for $1200 and get the Konis for free :P :lol: