My first project

Illest_wifey

I guess I'll start by saying hello! This is my first project to design and work on myself. I have been helping my husband build his civic for the last five years and slowly learning about this n that. Well recently we bought a datsun 810 wagon which I absolutely hated and called a coffin carrier. Not even a month later he had traded it for what now is my first project truck I am beyond excited, even if I have to do all the work myself :unsure: lol. If anyone has any information or advice feel free to let us know we have never worked a datsun of any kind before and have just become a part of the datsun community ;) Thanks and I look forward to sharing my first bulid with you.

Here he is:

1d45e0cd.jpg

• Like 2
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome. Nice '69 521. Just fyi...if olddatsuns.com doesn't come up, just check back. It's ownership is being reverted back to the original owner(bre620) and he has to transfer the files at some point. I imagine it won't be down more than a few minutes to an hour, but feel free to download all the manuals you want/need. :)

I posted a new thread instead of on here.....I'm new at this lol. So the plan for Frankenstein (Franky) has begun. We are getting an RX-7 today with a 13B turbo 2 engine and transmission and some various other parts. Will post pictures after we get the RX-7 here. :) super excited right now

I knew that truck was familiar! Nolan was telling me about it a few weeks ago. I met you and your husband at Danny's house on 4th of July (i have the black altima but I also have a 240z), let me know if you guys ever need help with the truck.

I knew that truck was familiar! Nolan was telling me about it a few weeks ago. I met you and your husband at Danny's house on 4th of July (i have the black altima but I also have a 240z), let me know if you guys ever need help with the truck.

Small world! Ya that'd be great I'm sure we will need it ;)

I'm confused.... are you selling this truck, or keeping it?

http://bakersfield.craigslist.org/cto/2498157830.html

1969 Datsun 521

Unknown miles cause odometer is not working

Non-Op since 2004

Smog Exempt

2000 obo

Datsun 521 for sale. Motor runs and is a 4 speed. Needs minor exterior work and needs the interior put back together. Also needs some brake work. I am not a Datsun expert but I know what I have. Almost zero rust.

email for fast response or text 3604815690. Its a WA number because I just moved down from Seattle

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

3nd3k83p85V15U15P0b7g5340f8566922132d.jpg3k43m43p65Z45P05R0b7ga4d1dab0434619a8.jpg3nd3ma3l05P45X65R4b7g241feeef8be71734.jpg3k63m83oc5T15W65P3b7ga5fccfcd4b731c3c.jpg

• Like 1