Got some more Glory shots!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

trash, that metal way too thin to repair. the one i have has zero rust and is basically the same color

Hmmmm :P I might have to speak with you soon regarding it! I have no money at the moment and wanna replace some parts.

I just found a few settings in my camera that I knew nothing about before and was able to totally warp the current settings to sharpen images and bring out the contrast naturally instead of editing. Next round of pictures should look 10X better!

I just found a few settings in my camera that I knew nothing about before and was able to totally warp the current settings to sharpen images and bring out the contrast naturally instead of editing. Next round of pictures should look 10X better!

lulz, should have gotten a Canon :P

lulz, should have gotten a Canon :P

I considered it actually, but I really liked the feel of the Nikons. Kind of fit me better. I dunno, just seems like every Nikon I've used had a more natural feel and had all the buttons in an easier place.

I adjusted the settings and JUST took this pic. It's astounding how sharp this camera is when adjusted properly! I had NO idea the camera had such a huge difference with the Active 'd'-lighting. I over-rode it and cranked up the sharpness and contrast, and heres what I got.

_DSC0186.jpg

I dont know if your editing them this way or what.. BUT the backrounds are to dark it makes the car seem to be in black &white.It just seems that the car is not the center of attention kinda washed out . And your back drops are way to busy. Park like trees( like in rows ) good.. yard full not so much.

This is my personal opinion no hate cuz i like looking at yer pics. .......+ rep for adding more.

I dont know if your editing them this way or what.. BUT the backrounds are to dark it makes the car seem to be in black &white.It just seems that the car is not the center of attention kinda washed out . And your back drops are way to busy. Park like trees( like in rows ) good.. yard full not so much.

This is my personal opinion no hate cuz i like looking at yer pics. .......+ rep for adding more.

Opinions are always welcome. it's the only way to learn. I still haven't really gotten to adjusting it from the initial setup, so the contrast is pretty high like what you were seeing. I'm gonna play some more with it and it should lighten up the foreground and look a little bit better.

Cool shots, i know that parking lot. I would love to do a shoot of the Crown there. It's up at garagezero now but will be home soon.

Let me know if you wanna go do it some time. I'd love to go get some pictures of it cool.gif

Whats GZ doing with it right now?