i know, i know....please dont hate me.....they were cheap, and i needed wheels.......

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah,I always heard ftw as f the world.I dont agree as I love the world even though I also love death metal!

I like the wheels but they really do need to be on a dirt slammed bagged truck with all wheel wells cut out.Like in the photo chop.Please dont do that.

I always wanted 16s until I got some and didnt want to pay for rubber so I sold them.(z71s).I cant lower mine enough as it is on 14s.I think the 195 70 14s would be right around the height of a 205 50 16.

The front seems to be way to high compared to the clearance in the back.I would say lower the front to even the gaps and ride the hell out of it until you need tires then go vintage.

• 1 month later...

well the wheels will be off tomorrow, looks like the x-terras are FINALLY going on. i found a set of 10,000 mile old tires on CL for 200, offered 125 and hew said yeah. a 4 hour drive later and a stop at the J/Y for a small 240 part and i was GOLDEN! getting tires mounted in the morning, then putting them on! pics soon to follow!!!

i know with the titans you have to modify the hubs....is it the same with these and should i take it to a machine shop to have it done? do i do the front AND rears, or just the rears since i have discs up front.... i will be searching in a few minutes to see what i can find, but any help is appreciated. yes i know this has been brought up, but i would rather post up and ask in this thread in case i dont find all that im looking for. as soon as im good, i will post up what i found and ask more questions, lol.

well the fronts went on no problem, and no responses to my questions, this is why i make new threads when i have new questions, i now have 3 post in a row over almost 4 day and no replies. not in any wayangry about this, it just proves my point. i WOULD have made a new thread, but no reason, i have the time to figure it out on my own :D

i WOULD have made a new thread, but no reason, i have the time to figure it out on my own :D

Ahh, figured it out on your own. Yes, that is the way young grasshopper. And only after spending hours trying to figure it out on your own, and making your knuckles bleed, should you post a thread. Its like a man stopping to ask for directions.