Y RATSUN NO HAVE WORKING FIRE PARTY!?

2eDeYe' date='04 July 2011 - 05:29 PM' timestamp='1309825760' post='506228']

That was awesome.

Isn't everything illegal in cali? So glad I live 10 minutes from Boom City. :devil:

everything that fun/dangerous is either illegal or you need a permit for, not to mention air quality and teh environment are a big thing over here, new trucks come with a new emissions control called DEF. don't know how it works but it's basically liquid that absorbs exhaust. oh, and you have to smog your car '75 or later :angry:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

everything that fun/dangerous is either illegal or you need a permit for, not to mention air quality and teh environment are a big thing over here, new trucks come with a new emissions control called DEF. don't know how it works but it's basically liquid that absorbs exhaust. oh, and you have to smog your car '75 or later :angry:

DEF stands for diesel exhaust fluid, all diesels are required to have it now. Pain in the ass if you ask me. My truck does not use it, has a 99 engine in a 2010 chassis, WIN. All my buddies have trucks that use it, they go through aboot 10 gallons per 3000 miles

Blew up a watermellon on a dock and splintered the piling! Was Bawse, video to come just gotta wait for someone to post it!

Spent the day on lake tapps BBQ and boating, watched the bad ass show they had on, then played with fire irresponsibly! :cool:

• Like 2

DEF stands for diesel exhaust fluid, all diesels are required to have it now. Pain in the ass if you ask me. My truck does not use it, has a 99 engine in a 2010 chassis, WIN. All my buddies have trucks that use it, they go through aboot 10 gallons per 3000 miles

Seriously? Can the rigs run without it? I can see a lot of people just ignoring refilling it.

Nevermind, looks like you'll be penalized.

Q. What happens if the vehicle runs out of DEF?

A. Vehicles that use DEF will have indicators on the dash that will alert the driver of the quantity of DEF

on board. A gauge similar to a fuel gauge will indicate the level of DEF. There will be a DEF low level

warning lamp that will illuminate when DEF is low. If the vehicle is operated such that one would run

completely out of DEF, vehicle power will be reduced enough to encourage the operator to refill the DEF

tank. Once the tank has been refilled the engine will resume normal power levels.

Sounds like if your DEF tank is empty, at least with Ford, you get limited to 15 mph.

This video has either been removed from Facebook or is not visible due to privacy settings.

Y U NO POAST ON PHOTOBUCKET??

Y U NO POAST ON YOUTUBE!? :rolleyes:

Y U NO EMBED!? :angry:

srsly I dont watch videos posted from photobucket cuz its annoying

My dad used to take his 45 and shoot into the ground on the 4th, then look around and say "What was that?" :lol:

Us budding model rocketeers used to tape/glue a M80 to a booster engine, then tape that to a dowel rod. Serious bottle rocket!