Gonna go jump off a building!

Yup just what the title says!! I'm gonna go jump off the Stratosphere today!! woo hoo!!! 855 foot jump off the top of the Stratosphere. I think I'll do it wearing my Datsun 620 shirt just in case some thing happens!! haha

And for those of you that don't know they have a "ride" (if you wanna call it that) that is a controlled descent by a cable that drops you at around 50-60 mph off the top of the building! The next best thing to doing a freefall out of a plane I guess!! But thats next on the bucket list!! :hyper::poop:

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But thats next on the bucket list!! :hyper::poop:

Mine's a three way with two Asian bookends. (twins)

hehe i'm gonna take the package that includes the DVD so everyone can hear me scream like a little bitch!!!

Me too!!!

That's about half terminal velocity, so you'll still feel both gravity and cable pulling you in opposite directions~ but still a helluva ride! No out-of-stomach experiences now...!

Will this be one of those "if there's no pics/videos, it didn't happen" posts? JK!

I vote video~ I wanna hear the screams!! :lol:

Have fun dude!

damn it didn't happen................yet any way! We got there and they were friggen booked solid till 2 am!!!!! So I had to make reservations to jump at 10:15 in the morning. Kinda hilarious that you gotta make reservations to "go jump off a building"!!!!!

No I didn't bitch out....they fucken cancelled it due to high winds!!! We got there early too!! You can say I bitched out but I sure as hell am pissed. We went twice and couldn't go! Guess I'm gonna hafta hopefully go the next drive to Vegas.................................

No I didn't bitch out....they fucken cancelled it due to high winds!!! We got there early too!! You can say I bitched out but I sure as hell am pissed. We went twice and couldn't go! Guess I'm gonna hafta hopefully go the next drive to Vegas.................................

Dang that sucks man.. Im sure u didnt bitch out.. I was just saying.. lol... There is always Next time...